5

Chapter 005

  If she had known better, she should have poured less wine into that glass.

  This was Qin Yu Jue's first thought when she walked to the door of the club.

  The weather in April and May is always cloudy, especially in Tong City where the temperature difference between day and night is always very large.

    At this moment, the cold wind flows down the collar and into the neck.

    The wet shirt that is close to the skin is as cold as ice cubes. numb.

  This place is not in the city center, so it is difficult to hail a taxi.

  After checking the taxi app several times, no one will take the order in the end.

  Just when she was about to try again, she suddenly felt someone approaching from behind.

  The sound of the wind gradually died down, as if most of it was blocked by the coming people.

  Qin Yu Jue was startled for a moment, but before she could turn around, an arm crossed her shoulder, a well-jointed hand rested on her shoulder, and then he snapped his fingers in her ear.

  "What a coincidence."

  With a half-joking tone, there is a hint of ruffianism, but it does not make people feel uncomfortable at all.

  Before turning around, Qin Yu Jue knew who was coming.

  She locked her phone and looked back, and sure enough she saw the young master standing behind her.

  Xie Yan Chi just stood like this without saying a word, but he could still see the loose energy all over his body.

  He casually pulled the coat off his shoulders and threw it in Qin Yu Jue's direction.

  "Put it on," he said.

  Qin Yu Jue picked it up subconsciously, looked down at the coat in her hand, and didn't react: "This is it?"

  "After-sales service."

     Xie Yan Chi raised his eyebrows and laughed, "I'm not a shady businessman. I must take care of the customer's emotions."

  It sounds very human.

  If you ignore the fact that the price is 50,000.

  But Qin Yu Jue really needed it now, so she was not too polite and shook out his coat and put it on her shoulders.

  "Mr. Xie, are you ready to leave?" she asked casually.

  Xie Yan Chi put his hands in his pockets, nodded lazily, and said lightly: "I got a bad hand. If I continue like this, I will lose money."

  A reason that is very characteristic of his style.

  Qin Yu Jue couldn't hold back, turned her head, curved the corners of her lips, and burst into laughter.

  Xie Yan Chi curled his lower lip, took out the car key from his pocket, and pressed it in the direction of the row of parking spaces at the door.

  A black Bentley flashed its lights several times.

  Seeing this, Qin Yu Jue stepped aside and gave way, as if waiting for him to leave.

  But after waiting for a while, the person next to her didn't take a step forward.

  She turned her head in confusion, only to find Xie Yan Chi looking at her very quietly without saying a word.

  "Mr. Xie, don't you want to send me off?"