36

Chapter 036

Although it was daytime, all the windows on the third floor were covered with blackout paper and thick curtains.

The entire area was shrouded in darkness, looking gloomy and oppressive.

In such an environment, even the sound of the second hand of the clock hanging at the end of the corridor is particularly clear.

The hiding time is ten minutes.

Because the program team said that at most two people could hide together, except for Qin Yu Jue, the rest of the people finally chose to hide in pairs with their partners.

Before Sheng Xiang Qing went up to the third floor, she repeatedly confirmed to the director team: "You have to assure me that it's just hide and seek, and there will definitely be no strange mechanisms, or there will be staff like yesterday's escape room."

In this regard, the director did not respond directly, but showed an unexpectedly deep smile.

Sheng Xiang Qing's heart was half cold.

It seems that there must be.

As soon as they went up to the third floor, the couple went straight to the living room area and hid directly under the coffee table in front of the sofa.

Qin Yu Jue looked at their very obvious and extremely easy to find position, pondered for a moment, and then asked, "You guys hope to be caught by Xie Yan Chi quickly, right?"

"Of course not, how is it possible, we are very game-oriented!"

The two immediately denied the triple, but the little expression with a little weakness could still make people read their inner thoughts at a glance.

It seems that these two people are crawling to the point where they want to be arrested immediately, and then they can stick to Xie Yan Chi's side.

Qin Yu Jue chuckled, bent down to look at the two people hiding under the coffee table, and asked with interest, "Do you want to make a bet?"

Sheng Xiang Qing blinked, full of puzzlement: "What bet?"

"Just bet that I'm sure he'll save the two of you until the end."

Qin Yu Jue said.

According to his character, eighty percent can see the little ninety-nine in the hearts of these two people at a glance, so he will deliberately hang and pretend not to see them, so as to toss them.

"......"

The two fell silent.

Finished.

It sounds like it's indeed Xie Yan Chi's style.

Zheng Qian Yi and Xiao Ran also quickly found a hiding place.

"Xiao Yu."

Just as Qin Yu Jue was about to continue looking for a position, she suddenly heard someone calling out to her.

She stopped and turned her head.

Shang Zi Chen stood behind her, followed by Xu Shu Yin, and his tone was extremely considerate: "The program team has a lot of routines, you may be scared alone, otherwise we will help you find a hiding place first? Then we hide in the room next to you, and if something happens, we can rush over and help you."

Qin Yu Jue didn't answer immediately, just looked at him deeply, and then laughed: "No. If we are caught, we will immediately become enemies. "

"How so."

Shang Zi Chen smiled heartily, "Even if you are caught, I will not betray you."

"Of course I believe you, but I mean—"