12

Chapter 012

After He Huai Qing paid 50,000 yuan in tears, she quietly sent a private message to Qin Yu Jue: [This money will be deducted from your remuneration. 】

Qin Yu Jue: [......]

Soon, He Huai Qing sent a group file in the WeChat group.

The title is very eye-catching: "Love Variety Show Couple Character Script Finalization, President X Eighteenth Line Actress"

When Qin Yu Jue saw the name of the file, her hand trembled, and she didn't dare to open it immediately.

This familiar style, which copywriter wrote it? And why put the eighteenth-line actress on the title?

She doesn't want to lose face.

But after clicking on the document, the content inside is even more eye-opening.

Like what:

[Xie Yan Chi: ... mainly moves closer to the words "pet" and "affectionate", to give the audience a kind of silent solution to the problem behind the scenes, and to make generous shots, but without making a noise or asking for anything in return, there is a sense of quiet support. 】

Qin Yu Jue was silent for a moment, and carefully read this passage repeatedly.

"Pet", "affectionate", "silent", "generous", "not asking for anything in return"

If it weren't for the fact that the script was written by the company's planning department this time, Qin Yu Jue might really think that He Huai Qing was satirizing Xie Yan Chi in disguise, and specially wrote a character design completely opposite to his personality to embarrass him.

However, Xie Yan Chi was not as embarrassed as expected, and he even replied very quickly:

[Xie Yan Chi]: It's okay, although it's a bit vulgar.

[Xie Yi Chi]: But you have to reimburse the money for the "generous shot".

[He Huai Qing]: ...... Let's think about it again.

It deserves to be him.

But He Huai Qing also thought about it carefully, and also felt that this script was too inappropriate for the character setting, in case this young master Xie was not good at acting, it would be counterproductive.

And Xie Yan Chi just stepped in front of reporters and made such an amazing remark as "She supported me", so she can't slap him in the face on a variety show, and become a money-spending president again.

After a long period of entanglement, it was finally decided that this version of the character design would be invalid, so the matter about the script could only be skipped first.

[He Huai Qing]: There is another thing, that is, it is inconvenient for Mr. Xie to post an official announcement in the circle of friends, if it is not suitable, let Xiao Yu send it, which can be regarded as confirming the relationship between the two of you.

[Xie Yan Chi]: Yes.

He Huai Qing breathed a sigh of relief, then glanced at the group of avatars, and suddenly found that something was wrong.

The avatars of this "couple" don't look out of tune at all, and they don't have a sense of CP at all.

So, she made a suggestion.

[He Huai Qing]: Otherwise, the two of you will change your couple avatars, right? There are a lot of media people in the circle of friends, so it seems that the relationship is more intimate, and it is more convenient for us to buy hot search publicity.