Chapter 2

Hey guys! I had time to update one more chapter tonight. 

Enjoy!

-----

Waiting in line for my schedule took way longer than planned.

By time I got ahold of it, school had already started 30 minutes earlier and I was embarrassed to even go into my first period. Although, will say only having 3 classes my senior year is amazing.

I haven't seen any sign of the mystery boy but I was determined to see him again. Surely I will see him again.

It bothered me that I didn't know where he was.

It that weird?

The older blonde headed lady handed me my schedule.

"Your first class is two doors to the right" she said, smiling sweetly.

"Thank you." I smiled in return.

I made my way towards the door and went to turn the knob. Freakin locked. I held my breath and lightly knocked. A short, bald man came to the door.

"Mr Black?" I asked.

"Yes, you must be Jessamine, come in and take a seat." He replied coldly.

I hated him already.

I carried my things to the back of the room, next to a short blonde-haired girl with dark tanned skin.

She smiled at me with her hazel/green eyes and I sent a smile back. I sat there for a minute or two and then she handed me a folded sheet of paper.

I took it and opened it.

'Aren't you bored already? I hate this class! He's known to be a real jerk. Btw I'm Melissa.' The note read.

I quickly replied and handed it back to her.

Throughout the next hour we passed the note, back and forth, until the end of class. Mr. Black gave us dirty looks but he didn't actually call us out.

The bell rang indicating class change.

We gathered our things and Melissa showed me to my locker, which was only two down from hers. It was a lot easier to make my first friend here than I thought. 

Then out of the corner of my eye, I spotted him.

The mystery boy.

I felt myself becoming nervous in his presence. I'm not sure why. I didn't even know him.

I silently whispered to Melissa, who was helping put textbooks into my locker,

"Hey, who is he?" I asked her, pointing as him slightly.

"Oh that's Harry Styles. He doesn't have the best reputation. Don't even get involved Jess, he's nothing but trouble." She replied looking at me with a straight face.

I simply nodded in reply, still looking at him. "Got it.".

He got closer by the second, until he was within distance to where I could smell him. His scent was fill with smoke and denim, which was somewhat intoxicating to me.

"Hey." He breathlessly said as he walked right past me. A devilish smirk plastered on his face.

I simply ignored him, as if I didn't hear him. I didn't know what to say.

Then I felt someone place their hand on my shoulder.

"Someone isn't too friendly, huh?" He said into my ear. I could see him smirking with the tone of voice he had.

I was too nervous to move honestly.

"Leave her be, Styles." Melissa said as she rolled her eyes in his direction. He chuckled in reply.

"What's your name?" he asked.

"Jessamine..." I stuttered. He nodded his head.

We stood still for a few seconds, unsure of what to say, before he took his hand off me and walked away. His footsteps echoing in the hallway.

"I'll see you soon." he called behind me.

I was at a loss for words. Melissa stood blankly in front of me.

"What the hell?! That guy is so strange to me." She said almost a little too loud.

"I have no idea..." I nearly whispered back in reply.

What was that about?

----

The rest of the day was pretty slow, until lunch time.

I waited in the lunch line and grabbed a slice of pizza, chips and a bottle of tea. I've been eating pretty healthy but I decided to treat myself today.

Melissa had a seat saved for me at their round table, along with her boyfriend, Zach.

Zach was pretty attractive. Brown hair, blue eyes, nice body. Typical pretty boy.

I sat in front of Melissa and made eye contact with Zach.

"Hey Jessamine, I'm Zach. Nice to meet you." he said.

"Hey Zach.." I replied awkwardly.

"Melissa tells me you just moved here. I just moved here myself last year." He replied in attempt to make conversation. We sat there for several minutes talking about where we came from. I started to feel more relaxed.

That is until the one and only Harry Styles came strolling in the lunch room.

You could see people turn their heads as Harry and his crew walked by, some girls knew how to hard core stare.

"Jess had the pleasure of meeting Styles earlier." Melissa said to Zach, in the most sarcastic tone.

"Wow, sorry about that." Zach replied and the three of us laughed quietly. "He's something else."

I could feel his glare on me as he came closer. My eyes trailed up to meet his dark gaze. His eyes were a dark shade of green and seemed filled with anger.

He quickly released eye contact as he went straight up to a more muscular guy and punched him square in the jaw. Out of nowhere. No looks or words were exchanged prior to the first punch. What the hell.

The two then began a fight right beside our table.

Several punches were being thrown before I jumped up and tried to stop them fighting. His friends rooting him on to continue the fight. Zach jumped up to help and began to pull back the other opponent. People began to stand up in attempt to see what the commotion was.

As soon as grabbed ahold of Harry's arm, I felt him relax in a way and step back.

"Jessamine get back before you get hurt." He replied coldly, never dropping his fiery gaze on the other guy. He fists clenched.

"Harry, leave." I replied with sterness in my voice, I felt myself begin to shake. I didn't know what to do other than get him out of that situation.

He just looked at me with a blank expression, before turning away and walking out the doors. He didn't make eye contact with anyone else in that room.

We all stood there in shock at the other guy was yelling curse words in Harry's direction. I wasn't even sure what that was all about but he has such anger in his stance.

Without thinking, I followed him outside, the large metal door slamming behind me.

He was smoking a cigarette, slight bruising and a small cut on his face. But he acted like it didn't bother him a bit. He still seemed fuming but in a collected manner.

I quietly walked towards him, trying to keep him calm, if possible.

"Hey are you okay?" I asked as I slowly inched forward and placed a hand on his shoulder.

He turned his head in my direction and smirked.

"I am now." He replied.