Chapter 70

The longest chapter I've written. Enjoy :)

"Guys, what is today?" I asked aloud to the group at the lunch table. I'm suppose to be up to date on these journals for English but with everything going on, I forgot about them.

"Today's Thursday." Louis said beside Melissa, Niall was beside me.

For the past five days we've been hanging out with Louis and Niall, not so much Harry. I was lucky to get a glimpse of him in the hallways.

Both of them have great personalities, even though they can be complete assholes at times. The other night at Melissa's place, Louis poured water over my head for no reason. At least someone thought it was funny.

"Why?" Melissa questioned, rummaging through her purse for something.

"I haven't wrote these journals since Friday." her eyes went wide and she looked up at me.

"Fuck! Those are due like tomorrow aren't they?" She dropped her purse onto the ground and grabbed her journal from her backpack.

"I only have two more left." I smiled, continuing to write down any random thought that came to my head. Most of them were something about how much I hated that sam chick and how much it pissed me off that he was seeing her.

"I'll seriously pay you to write mine." she chuckled.

"No thanks." I grinned up at her, within a moment my journal was snatched from my hands.

"Niall give it back!" I yelled after him when he stood up so I couldn't reach.

"Am I in here anywhere?" He began flipping through pages and smiling deviously.

"No, now give it back before I dump this pepsi all over your shirt!" I threatened him, holding on to the pepsi can as if I were about to toss it at him.

"Give it back to her, Niall." Harry's raspy voice came from behind me, startling me. I turned my head to him and immediately looked back to Niall who was now looking him dead in the eye.

"Shutup Harry." Niall laughed it off, no sign of humor in Harry's words.

Harry then swiped my journal out of his hand and tossed it in front of me, onto the table.

"I was just messing with her, don't be a dick." Niall replied, obviously annoyed, and sat down next to me.

"Jessamine can we talk?" He asked from behind me. It bothered me when he used my full name because I knew it meant he was serious. "Alone?"

"Why don't you ask Sam first?" I shot back, trying to hide a grin as Louis nearly choked on his drink.

"Don't be like that. I think you're getting the wrong impression-"

I spun around to face him. "You know what Harry? I think I've given you more chances to explain than you deserve."

"You're not even seeing my side-"

"And it's even fucking worse considering that you couldn't last a day without being near a girl." All this built up rage since that day felt like it was oozing out of me.

"Nothing even happened. We we're hanging out! Correct me if you'd like, but is that so wrong?"

I paused and slightly smirked at him. "Does the word pathetic ring a bell?"

"Don't you dare-" Harry took a step toward me, Niall immediately blocking him from me.

"Dude just go." Niall warned him.

Harry let out a chuckle. "She's not yours to fight over, my friend."

"You're right." Niall looked back at me then back at Harry. "But honestly, who do you think she trusts more?" ouch.