Chapter 3

Don't forget to comment and vote!

Do you guys like it? :)

~~~~~~~~~~~

I breathed in the fumes of Harry's newly lit cigarette, which caused me to cough slightly.

"What the hell was that about?" I asked, almost too rudely.

"None of your fucking business." He replied sternly.

"Okay sorry I actually cared, you don't have to be rude." I said before turning around to walk back inside.

"No Jessamine, wait." he softly grabbed my arm and pulled me back, too close for comfort. My hands were pressed against his chest in attempt to move away. What- how does he know my name?

I tried taking a step back but it only made his grip tighter.

"I didn't mean to be rude." He said apologetically, looking dead into my blue eyes with his green ones.

It made me melt on the inside.

"Too late for that," I said in a bitchy tone, attempting to once again shake my arm from his strong grip.

I didn't work.

I could probably feel bruises beginning to form.

I looked at him with the death stare before he let out a sigh.

"Fine. He had mentioned something earlier as I passed by him in the hallway. Something about how he wanted to talk you into coming home with him. It bothered me, so I beat the shit out of him." He said bluntly.

"Well it looks like he beat the shit out of you." I said with a giggle.

I found it funny, he deserved it honestly. You shouldn't go up to random people and pound them to death.

He dropped my arm from his death grip.

"You think it bothers me? All these cuts and bruises? Not in the slightest. You don't know me well enough, Jessamine." He said as he put out his cigarette and walked away.

Leaving me standing there alone with all the thoughts in the world.

----------

The last bell of the school day finally rang. Kids filled the hallways, trying to get to their cars and go home.

Since I thought it would be safer to wait until the crowd was gone, I stood by the doors of the parking lot.

Then, Melissa came and bumped her hip into mine.

"Hey there." She said. Someone was in a good mood.

"Hey." I replied back, with barely any emotion.

"What's wrong? Tell me it's not about what happened at lunch."

"No, no. Of course not." I said. I'm such a big liar. It's bothered me all day.

"Mhmm sure." She replied back sarcastically. "Well, I came to tell you that I'm going out to dinner tonight with Zach at a local diner. Care to join? We could even show you around?"

"Uhm, yeah I'll think about it." I replied with a smile, unsure of what I really wanted to do.

"Okay, here's my number. Give me a call." she said, handing me a note card with her number on it. "See ya."

"Bye Melissa." I waved off.

By now most of the crowd had vanished and I headed towards my new white Camry.

It was basically my baby.

I climbed inside and turned the key into the ignition. Just as I began to put my car in reverse, someone tapped on my window, making me jump.

"What the-" then I realized who it was.

Harry.

I rolled my window down.

"What do you want, Harry." I asked, as if I didn't care in the least.

"I came to tell you I'm taking you to dinner tonight. No excuses."

"Well I'm going with Melissa tonight so you'll have to get over it." I said.

"What was that Jess?" He asked, sticking his head father inside my window, before his face was inches from mine. I could still smell the smoke.

"N-Nothing." I replied, a but intimidated.

"That's what I thought." He said, before walking away and disappearing from sight.

~~~~~~

10+ votes for the next chapter :)