Chapter 45

It's been nearly 3 hours since Harry left and he hasn't returned any of my texts or call. There's nothing to do here other than watch tv or eat. I like eating.

I have the feeling to go meet Harry at the gym but I'm afraid he'll get mad at me for leaving the condo. Honestly I should get home soon before my parents do.

Wait I'm not about to let him boss me around.

I grabbed my purse and phone before going to grab my car keys. Then I realized my car was at home, Harry had drove me here.

Well damn.

I picked up my phone and dialed Melissa's number, which went to voicemail. It gave me second thoughts because Alan was there but I didn't want to think much about it.

Something about him just creeps me out to the fullest. He has this smirk that makes your stomach just drop.

I jumped slightly when I heard the doorknob rattle and someone banging on it, clearly anxious.

Being the smart girl I am, I looked through the peep hole to find a nasty, sweaty looking Harry.

I unlocked the door and held it open for him.

"Hi." I said to him sweetly. He glanced at me with no reply as he passed me. Rude fucker.

"Okay then." I nearly whispered, shutting the door behind him.

I followed him into the kitchen and sat on the stool, watching him grab a water bottle and chug it within seconds. Oddly enough he held eye contact with me the whole time, his eyes showing no emotion.

He crumbled up the now empty water bottle and tossed it into the trash.

"Did you have fun at Melissa's." he asked coldly.

"What are you talking about? I was here the whole time you were gone?" I replied clearly confused on his intentions.

"Are you sure?" He said seriously. "Knowing you, you probably went there to speak to that asshole-"

"Harry I swear I didn't." I said shaking my head.

"Well I know how you don't like listening to me."

"What the hell are you speaking nonsense? I sat here for the past 3 and a half hours for no reason just because you decided to ignore my calls." I said growing angry at him.

"Clearly someone's having a bad day. Call me when you don't feel like starting arguments." I said flatly, grabbing my things and heading to the door. I can't deal with him today.

"You can't leave, your car isn't here." He said as I reached for the door knob.

I stopped and turned to face him, sighing. "Apologize."

"For what?" He said rudely.

"Being a dick for no reason." I said crossing my arms.

"No."

"Then bye." I said rudely, opening
the door and slamming it behind me. Why is he such a prick for no reason?

I began to walk down to Melissa's condo, hoping Harry would come after me.
But he didn't.

I stood in front of her door and sighed before gently knocking 3 times.

To my surprise she answered immediately.

"I'm sorry if I'm interrupting something." I said peeking around her shoulder.

"No, no. Alan left a few minutes ago. Come on in." Melissa said sweetly. For a hungover teen, she still look stunning. Her hair was in a ponytail, a few strands framing her cheeks. Even without makeup on, her eyes were still the brightest shade of blue I had seen. I was so jealous.

"Actually I was wondering if I could get a ride home...?" I asked questioningly.

"Harry?" She asked like she already knew what happened.

"Yeah...." I replied slowly.

"Sometimes it's best to ignore people." She said as she grabbed the keys off a table and locked the door behind her, leaving us in the empty hallway.

"So are you going to tell me what happened between you two?" She asked, glancing at me before turning her attention back to the road.

"I swear he's bipolar!" I said, not being completely serious. "But really, he has some sort of anger issues."

"I've always noticed that about him." She said. "You'd be waking down the hallways of the building, and you'd see him either starting a fight or attempting to hook up with some girl." she said, shaking her head in disgust.

When she mentioned him hooking up with random girls, my stomach tightened up. It hurts just to imagine it.

"But don't worry, I haven't seen that since he met you." She gushed, making my cheeks flush slightly.

"I sure hope not." I said chuckling unsurely.

My thoughts were clouded when I truly ran the images through my head. Especially when I saw him speaking to that girl the other night. The way he smiled when she said something made me feel sick. Do I make him smile like that?

"This road right?" She asked suddenly, pointing to the street I live on.

"Yeah third one down." I replied with a smile. I'm so glad I have at least one friend other than Harry.

She pulled into my driveway beside my car and put it in park.

"If you ever feel alone, feel free to call me." She said with a small laugh.

"Trust me, I will." I replied back.

I hoped out and shut the door behind me. Melissa rolled the passenger window down to look at me.

"Let me know how things work out." She called to me, referring to the Harry predicament.

I nodded my head in response and went up and into my house.

-------

After taking time to take a shower and brush out my hair, I decided to order pizza since my parents wouldn't be home for a couple hours.

Half an hour later the door bell rang, causing me to get off the couch while making a groaning noise because I'm lazy.

I grabbed the money I had placed on the table and went to the door, my stomach growling in the process.

Opening the door, I immediately knew it wasn't the pizza man.

It was Alan.

~~~~~~

I feel SO bad for not updating. Between school and everything, I've been stressed so its hard

I still love you guys so much. Thank you for everything, I mean it

BTW IF ANYONE CARES I MET CODY SIMPSON ON SATURDAY OMF HE HUGGED ME
LIFE IS ALMOST COMPLETE

twitter- @ashtonstryhard

IG- @twerkinstyles