Chapter 22

**WARNING** the chapter contains nothing but sexual content

((you're welcome))

~~~~~~

Harry's tongue trailed along my bottom lip, begging for an entrance which I gladly excepted. Our lips moving together passionately as my hand grazed down his muscular back.

"Are you sure?" He asked kissing my neck, leaving sections of my skin red.

"Yes." I agreed, wrapping my legs around his naked torso.

"You drive me crazy." He said with a smile as he kissed down my stomach and to my mid section.

Without warning his warm, wet tongue began flicking at my clit causing me to moan insanely.

"Harry." I quietly moaned as I squirmed beneath his grip.

I saw him smile with a pleased look on his face, as if he accomplish something. He looked up at me as he slid his index inside of me.

At a steady pace, his finger came in and out of me, making me feel pleasure with every movement.

Suddenly he slid a second finger into me, causing me to moan louder than before. The pace quickened as my breathing became louder.

"H-Harry, oh my god." I moaned as he curl his fingers inside of me, building me up to my peek of pleasure.

"I'm g-gonna-" I said before he pulled his fingers out.

"Not yet, love." He said as he pulled out a condom out of his wallet.

"You carry those in your wallet?" I asked, giggling.

"You never know." He said smiling.

He slipped it onto his erection before positioning himself at my heated entrance.

"Ready?" He asked. I gave him a small nod.

Keep in mind, this was my first time. I wasn't sure how painful it could be.

He slid his erection into me, causing me to breath in a sharp breath. It began to hurt.

"Does it hurt?" He asked concerned, bringing his face to mine.

I nodded as he pushed in more, causing the pain to increase. A single tears weld up in my eye.

"It'll be okay, it'll just take a minute or two to adjust." He said kissing my neck.

The pressure hurt so badly, I almost made him stop. But as I thought about it, it made me take my mind off of the pain in my leg.

"Can I continue?" He asked.

"Mhmm." I agreed.

He began slowly moving in and out of me. The pain decreased with each thrust, and increased the pleasure.

Both of our moaning filled the room as he sped up the pace. My legs wrapped tightly around his waist so he had more accuracy, which he enjoyed.

My fingernails scraped down his back as I was at my peek. I felt a warmth deep inside me that was begging to be released.

"Oh my god Jess-" Harry moaned, sweat beads forming on his forehead.

I took the opportunity to buck my hips against him, causing both of us to scream each others name. Within seconds we each reached our orgasms.

I rolled my hips onto Harry's erection a few times, riding out both our of orgasms.

Once it was over, Harry laid on top of me, still inside of me.

Our panting was the only sound in the house. Harry had sweat dripping down his forehead, as so did I.

It was the most amazing feeling in the work.

"How was that for pleasure?" He asked smirking.

I blushed at his statement as I laid my head down onto the bed. I could still feel him inside of me, becoming softer by the minute.

"I'm pulling out now, it might hurt a little." He warned as he slowly pulled out.

I did feel a lot of pressure but it wasn't as bad as earlier.

He plopped down beside me, completely worn out. Yes he did all the work because of my injury, which seemed not to hurt as much.

I turned my head to look at him, smirking. He looked at me and returned the smile.

"I like you....a lot." He said still smiling.

"I like you too Harry."

~~~~~

Sorry it was short but I'll update again tonight :)

Was this any good??..........

COMMENT AND VOTE

FOLLOW, maybe? :)

THANKS FOR OVER HALF A MILLON READS ILY SO MUCH. xxxx