Chapter 73

Walking down toward the waiting room, everything was making me dizzy. People just everywhere in panic.

As I passed by room, I could see faces of people who were thankfully recovering.

I stopped at the double doors that we came in and opened them slightly.

Looking around, I spot Louis sitting in a chair in the corner, with a new shirt on. It probably would've raised the tension in the room had he come in with a bloody shirt.

"Lou!" I called and his eyes snapped to me, jumping up quickly and coming toward me. He seemed very worried.

"Is he-" he began.

"He good, he's still knocked out though." I assured him and lead him down the hallway.

"Please stop crying, I don't like it." He confessed and I laughed lightly.

"I'm sorry." I wiped under my eye, noticing I had mascara running down my cheek.

In record time we made it to Nialls room where Harry stayed in the same position, this time not looking at me. Just staring blankly off.

"Harry." Louis acknowledged him, Harry nodding his head. It was clear there was something more bothering him than just Niall.

"You should really go get your hands checked." He suggested.

Harry looked down at his hands, turning them to examine the bandages.

"Doesn't hurt." He said emotionlessly.

"Come on, I'll take you." I offered and he sighed before getting up, Louis taking his seat.

"We'll be right back." I told him.

Walking into the now less crowded hallway, Harry followed me into a smaller room where they normally hold checkups.

"You can sit there." I nodded to stool beside the counter top.

He was silent as he watched me take things out of the cabinets such as cleansing wipes, alcohol, gauze and tape.

He held out his hand to let me unwrap the blood soaked bandages and throw them away. Taking the alcohol, I put his hands over the sink. "It'll burn." I warmed him.

"I used to pain."

Without another word I poured it over, him not making any type of reaction.

I dried them off and looked the cuts over again.

"I feel like I'm having déjà vu." He remarked.

"Remember the time you cut your foot?" He asked curiously.

"Of course." I replied, vividly remembering as I sat on the counter top, him cleaning my injury. Kind of like I am now.

Dropping his hands, I opened the cabinet once again. "I could use glue instead of stitches."

"Whatever." Of course that's what he'd say.

I grabbed the small bottle of glue and unscrewed the top, mixing the brush around a few times.

Before I could ask, he put his hand in mine and I could feel how cold he was. It gave me chills.

Brushing over several small wounds, I blew over them to dry. Harry only groaned once at a deeper cut, I knew it burned a lot more than normal.

"I think I like this better." He looked over his hand which was stitch free.

"It's much easier." I replied, putting everything back where I got it. Being the daughter of two doctors really comes in handy sometimes.