Chapter 55

"What the hell is this?" Harry angrily snatched it out of my hand before I could even look.

He stared at it and wiped his face with his hand. Why did he look guilty as fuck.

"Let me see." I snatched it from him, his eyes widened.

It was a picture. Specifically of Harry and that bitch Samantha at Harry's condo. It's blurry, showing where it seemed like he was pulling her inside.

And he was wearing the same clothes from last night in the picture.

Is this fucking for real.

"What the hell is this?" I grew extremely angry at him. More angry than hurt.

I knew I shouldn't trust him anymore, he's a lying little prick.

"Who the fuck is that from?" He tore the envelope out of my hand and flipped it over, looking for a name. It was all blank.

"That's not the point, I said what the hell is this?" I shoved it in his face.

"It's nothing!" He replied.

"Why are you bringing her into your fucking condo Harry?!"

"She showed up uninvited I promise! She's completely done." He tried to assure me.

"Maybe we're completely done." I choked a little on the growing tears.

He frowned and I could see him getting angry.

"You can't stay away from me. You're mine." He stated. "I won't let you go away."

"That's too god damn bad." I struck at him.

I whipped around to run into my car but he quickly grabbed my shoulders and flung me around.

"You aren't leaving. You're going to listen to me, got it?" He's never been this harsh or threatening to me, I was scared.

I shook my head but he kept his ground.

"She came over and I threw her right back out." He told me. How can you trust someone who's lied to you twice?

"Why are you dragging her in then." I pointed to the picture that he held in a death grip.

"Because I didn't want this," he held up the picture. "too happen."

"Did that little bitch Melissa give you this?" He asked. Oh hell no.

"For one don't you ever call her a bitch." I spat in his face, our faces were uncomfortably close.

"And another, dont get mad at other people for your mistakes." I emphasized my words.

His eyes were a dark shade of green, making my insides turn with all different emotions.

"It's not a mistake if I didn't do anything wrong." He stated.

"I can't even look at you right now." I shook my head, refusing to look at him. My heart ached for him but I needed to stand my ground.

"No you're going to look at me and you're going to listen." He was angry.

"This." He ripped the picture right in half. "Is nothing."

"How is it nothing when you promised to stay away from her?" A tear sliding down my cheek. People were starting to stare at us. Great.

"I didn't even-" he slid his hand over his face and licked his lips. "You know what you're right."

I was taken back by him admitting to something. My eyes meet his.

"I did promise I'd stay away. And I did. Until she came to my condo. I did pull her inside because I didn't want anyone to see her near me. For this reason." He said as calmly as possible but his voice still shook.

"You were being sneaky then."

"Jess, I swear on my mothers life we didn't do anything last night." he said coldly.

Ouch. If he were to swear on her life then he can't be lying.

But the words kept ringing in my head 'once a cheater, always a cheater'.

"Harry...."

"Please." He begged.

"Just stay away from me for a while." I told him in the nicest way possible, my own words basically stabbed my heart.

"You know I can't do that." He argued.

"Well you'll have to if you care about me." I pulled out the low card.

"Don't do that." He shook his head.

"I'm sorry." I hung my head low, I didn't want him to see me cry so I turned to my car and jumped inside.

He watched as I sped out of the parking lot.

-----------

"Jessamine you're too good for him anyway." Melissa tried calming me over the phone. I just had to vent to someone about this, it was eating me alive.

"I can't believe this." I cried. I felt bad for making Melissa deal with me but other than Harry she was my only close friend.

"It'll be okay just give it time." She assured me. Maybe time wasn't enough.

"Just survive the next two days and then well get wasted together on Friday." She giggled through the phone.

Her attempt to make me laugh worked.

"Sounds good to me." I agreed with a small laugh.

"He's always been the one nobodys ever really trusted." She broke the silence.

"Why?" I asked.

"I'm not sure, his whole image isn't the most comforting thing." She chuckled.

"...do you think I should trust him anymore?" I asked in all seriousness.

"You know him better than I do." Was the only thing she said.

"Look I gotta go, someone's at the door." She told me.

"Okay see ya." I replied.

"Can't wait for friday." She said before ending the call.

----------

(2 days later)

"Jessamine get your ass out of there already!" Melissa yelled from the front door. I was fixing my hair in the bathroom mirror before dramatically stomping out.

These past two days have been nothing but hell for me.

Harry has been constantly trying to get my attention, but not pushing it too far which I appreciated.

Last night at nearly midnight he has texted me saying ''missing you' but I didn't see it until I woke up.

I knew he'd be at this bonfire tonight. For one he lived here and two there would be alcohol.

I had a feeling that he knew I was going, since Melissa invites me to everything.

"You put on your swimsuit right?" She asked from the front door as we walked out.

"Yes." I replied. The worst thing to do is to get hammered and swim in the fucking ocean.

"Good."

"Now let's party." She giggled, throwing her arm over my shoulder.

~~~~~~~~

I figured id put this up, even though it's kinda short

I have a big test this week so I'm not sure if I'll be able to update sooner than Friday

What do you think should happen between #Jessarry?

Twitter- @ashtontryhard