Chapter 44

"I want coffee." I whined as we passed multiple fast foods places that I know had coffee.

"Then I'll get you coffee." He said, changing lanes and trying to find a place to pull into.

My face lit up as soon as he said that. I have an awful coffee addiction.

"You're the best." I said, grabbing his free hand.

"I hope so." He said with a smirk.

"You are." I said in a high pitch voice.

He pulled into the drive through and rolled down his window.

"Two medium hazelnut coffees." Harry said emotionlessly, not even saying please.

"Awh you remembered?" I said smiling from ear to ear.

"Of course."

He pulled up to the next window, paying the woman who would continuously look at Harry. It was annoying me really. She kept the window open, even though we already paid.

We were waiting for the car in front of us to get their order, making us stuck at the first window.

I could practically feel her staring at Harry, but he was completely oblivious to it, as always.

"So is this your sister?" She asked him, pointing at me with a smirk.

I leaned over to look at her. "No. I'm his girlfriend. Thanks." I said to her rather rudely as Harry pulled up to the next window just in time.

"I thought you were going to jump into her window." He said chuckling, while grabbing our two coffees.

Without a thank you, he pulled away and back onto the main road.

It was silent for a little while before I spoke up.

"I don't understand." I said confused.

"Don't understand what?" He asked confused as well.

"How you're completely oblivious to other girls. Some of them practically undress you with their eyes." I replied, taking another sip of my coffee.

"It's simple. I don't like people." He stated, making me giggle.

He looked at me. "I'm laughing because its true." I replied.

----------

"Melissa open the damn door!" I said, banging on her condo door. I've been knocking for nearly 3 minutes and I was getting frustrated.

The door slowly creaked open, revealing a still half asleep Melissa.

"Someone partied too hard huh?" I asked, stepping inside.

"Fuck, I know." She said rubbing her temples.

"Here." I said, handing her the rest of my coffee.

She took it graciously. "Thank you, mmmm." She said, taking a sip.

We both plopped down on the couch and put up or feet, as if on cue.

"So whatever happened to you at the party? I looked for you but you disappeared. And I couldn't call your mom..." She said, inhaling the coffee.

"I got caught up with Harry." I said smiling.

"Oh so he's back?" She asked.

"He's hard to get rid of."

-------

After telling her everything that happened she basically freaked out. Not because of what I did, but from what he did.

"How the hell did you manage that? I wouldn't just passed out for a week." She said jokingly.

"I don't know. It's like I wasn't thinking." I said, looking away.

"Yeah, it sounds like you were a complete bitch to him." She said laughing.

"Anyway, I'm starving. Want to order pizza?" She asked, getting up.

"No thanks. I should get back to Harry." I said, grabbing my phone.

"That's right, he lives here too. Come visit later, yeah?" She asked as I opened the door.

"Sure." I said, turning to walk out and walking into someone.

"I'm sorry I was just about to knock." A familiar voice stated.

I looked up to see Alan.

"Good to see you again." He said deviously.

"I can't say the same." I replied, basically running back to Harry's room.

"What's wrong?" Harry asked almost immediately.

"I just ran into Alan." I said running my fingers through my hair.

"He didn't touch you did he?" He asked angrily.

"No I left as soon as I saw him." I replied, taking a seat on a stool in the kitchen.

"Good choice." He replied, walking so that he was leaned on the counter in front of me.

"I want to go to the gym, people want me there." He said.

"Go for it."

"Will you be okay here by yourself?" He asked concerned.

"Yes Harry." I said dramatically.

"Okay then. I'll see you in about 2 hours." He said, leaving a lingering kiss on my lips.

He smiled at me before walking towards the door with his already packed gym bag.

"If I find out you unlocked this door, you're dead." He said sternly.

"So I'm locked in here until you come back?"

"Exactly. You heard what I said." He called to me as he shut the door. I could hear the lock click.

~~~~~~

BTW she killed Alex not Alan

I apologize for the crappy chapter but I'm stuck doing last minute school stuff ((I start tomorrow))

What do you think will happen next?

I love love love you guys thanks so much for 4.3million reads. I don't know why you guys think this story is so amazing, some of you have told me its better than dark. Such a huge complement! So thank you guys for reading and being patient with updates. Much love xoxo

Twitter- @ashtonstryhard

IG- @twerkinstyles
-btw my third most recent picture on there is my favorite of Harry and if someone can make it a cover of this story, I'll love you forever :)