Chapter 41

We spent nearly 3 hours back at the police station, being questioned. Supposedly there were two witnesses who saw me walking into the apartment complex. They thought something was weird when they saw me smack his arm, but thought nothing of it.

Thankfully they found nothing else to question me about, for gods sake I saved both of our lives.

Alex was a sick, twisted person. I admit I'll feel guilty for the rest of my life but at the same time, he's killed people himself. Innocent people.

There was nothing innocent about him.

"Miss Taylor, Mr. Styles." A police officer escorted us out of the questioning room.

The first people I saw were my parents. I could tell my mom had been crying and my dad seemed upset.

They both looked at me with a surprised expression and ran up to me, hugging me.

"Oh my god, Jess you're okay. Thank god." My mom gushed, squeezing me to death.

"I'm so glad your okay." My dad said, kissing the top of my head.

We all turned to Harry who was standing there awkwardly watching us. He seemed kind of upset.

"Come here, Harry." My dad motioned to our group hug. He wasn't a hugging type person, but I gave him a smile he couldn't resist.

Breaking away, my dad looked at Harry.

"Thank you." Is all he said.

-------

"Harry you're more than welcome to stay the night here, in a separate room of course." My mother giggled, passing a plate to my father. We just finished dinner and were cleaning up.

"Are you sure?" He asked, seeming surprised that she even offered.

"Of course, take the guest room."

"Thanks." Is all he said.

"Don't get too excited." Harry whispered in my ear. It made me laugh slightly.

"You guys should get some rest soon, you have school tomorrow. I'll finish up." My mom called from the kitchen.

"Shit." Harry muttered under his breath. He absolutely despises school.

"Okay I'll bring Harry to HIS room." I said, emphasizes the word 'his' which made him smirk.

"Goodnight!" She called back.

-------

"If you need extra blankets they're in the closet." I told Harry, throwing a blanket on the bed.

"I don't see the big deal, you're a whole lot warmer than a stupid blanket." He said with a wink.

"Harry not here!" I whisper yelled.

"And why not." He said, pushing me back forcefully on the bed and hovering over me.

"My parents might hear us." I whispered.

"Might is the key word." He said, placing his lips to mine. I moaned into his mouth as his hands rose up my shirt.

"You might want to be quieter than that babe." He said, kissing my neck forcefully.

"Harry." I moaned quietly.

"Mmm?" He responded, vibrating against my neck.

"I need you." I whispered into his ear, watching goose bumps grow on his arms.

"I thought you'd never say it." He said in a low raspy voice.

~~~~~

Sorry I can't really write that part right now, I'm kinda with family and if they see it.....Aca-awkward

3.5 MILLION CAN I GET A WOOT WOOT

how do you guys like my other story? If you haven't seen it, check it out!

Twitter- @ashtonstryhard

IG- @twerkinstyles