Chapter 42

His hands traveled down my body as our lips stayed locked together. He pulled my shirt up and over my head, looking at me with bright eyes.

"You're simply gorgeous." He whispered to me, kissing up my stomach and back to my lips.

I tugged at the hem of his shirt as he pulled it off himself and threw it beside him. His muscles seemed very defined today, I couldn't help but stare.

He watched me as my eyes trailed all over his body.

"Don't be shy, do whatever you want." He huskily whispered in my ear, making me shiver.

"Okay then lay down." I said in attempt to be dominant.

He fell through with my orders and flipped us over, me straddling him as he laid there, arms behind his head.

I took my time, sliding my delicate hands over his muscular torso, his eyes watching my every movement.

"Fuck Jess." He said as I began sucking on his neck. I back off to look at him, his bottom lip between his teeth.

"No games tonight." He said, grabbing my waist and rolling me over onto my back.

He quickly unclasped my bra and set it aside. His mouth connected with mine forcefully as his hands cupped my breasts.

A moan escaped my lips, causing him to smirk.

"I think you're more than ready." He said seductively, unbuttoning my jeans and pulling them down my leg slowly.

"Harry." I whimpered. I needed him, now.

"I would take my time, but knowing your parents are here, I'll try not to make you scream too loud." He said with a wink, tossing my underwear aside as well.

He stood up for a second, ripping the rest of his clothing off and grabbing something from his wallet.

His gaze never left mine as he walked back over and got into the same position as before.

"I want to hear you moan my name." He whispered, slamming himself inside of me. I whimpered beneath him. A tingling sensation building up inside me.

"Let me hear it." He said a little too loud, slamming into me again.

"Fuck, Harry." I moaned.

"I'm the only one who can make you feel this way, no one else." He said.
"Do you understand."

"Yes, yes." I whimpered as the feeling increase.

"Good girl." He said, slowing down more, causing me to go crazy.

"Please." I whispered. His eyes locked with mine as he lifted my hips up to his, making me go overboard.

It took everything in me not to scream. Scream his name. Fuck my parents are downstairs, why am I doing this.

Once it was over, he slid out of me and came close to my face.

"I love you."

"I love you too." I said, smiling.

"This whole relationship thing is so fucking weird." He said shaking his head.

"Why?" I asked curiously. At this point he had his head laying on top of the blanket that was covering my stomach.

"I've never 'liked' anyone. For some reason you're different, I just can't figure it out." He replied looking up at me. "I'm glad I met you though."

"Yeah, me too." I said, sliding my fingers through his slightly sweaty hair.

"Not that I want you to leave, trust me," he said chuckling. "But you should get back to your room before your parents come to check on you."

"Oh shit, right." I said, jumping up and throwing my clothes back on.

"Goodnight Harry." I said sweetly, as I left him there, naked in the guest bed.

"You're always welcome back." He said with a wink, making me laugh.

"Don't get your hopes up." I said, closing the door quietly and tip toeing back to my room.

Almost immediately I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. I jumped into my bed making it seem like I was just watching tv.

A small knock came to my door as it creeked open.

"Is Harry alright in there?" My mom asked kindly. "Should I check on him?"

I remembered he's still naked so I quickly replied. "Uh- no mom he's fine, don't worry." I said a little too fast.

"Okay then." She said, backing up.

Just before she shut the door, she looked at me.

"I love you."

"I love you too mom." I replied back, smiling.

~~~~~~~~

fyi I would NEVER do what Jess just did lolol so awkward

3.8MILLION WOOT WOOT

my readers are the BEST readers, your argument is invalid

CRYING BC THE AMERICAN PART OF THE TOUR IS OVER :(

Comment if you went to a show, they all sounded amazing :) I went to the ATL concert!

I don't ask for much but you should totally follow my twitter

@ashtonstryhard

And my IG is
@twerkinstyles

CAN'T WE TAKE A MOMENT TO APPRECIATE THAT MY USERNAME CAME TO LIFE AT THE TCAS HARRY FUCKING STYLES TWERKED OKAY

that is all mwahh

Oh wait you should also take a look at my other story ok love you