Chapter 21

Hiiiii

I

Love

You

Guys

~~~~~~~

Eventually that night the nurse came and told Harry visiting hours were over. He slowly leaned over a kissed my forehead.

"I'll be back in the morning, as soon as visiting hours begin." He said.

"Promise?" I asked him with pleading eyes.

"Promise." He smiled and left the room.

The nurse left and closed the door behind them, leaving me alone.

I look over to the table beside me where a single red rose sat in a beautiful vase. The little note connected to it read

'Get well soon. xx

-Harry '

I smiled at his sweetness.

I could get use to this.

------

Harry came early the next morning, just as promised. Holding in his right hand was another single red rose.

"What's this for?" I asked smiling, taking it from his hands.

"I decided I'll bring you one every day until you're out of this hell hole." He laughed.

"You're the sweetest." I replied.

"I try." He said with a wink. His eyes were such a beautiful shade of green today, they had a little sparkle in them.

"I did ask the nurse when I signed in, when you can leave. She said a few more days just to make sure you don't get an infection." He said as he sat down in the same seat, beside me.

I nodded my head and looked at him. "Anything about my dad?" I said gulping.

He held my left hand and looked into my eyes. "Your dad is fine, please don't stress over it. I'll check on him as much as you like."

"Okay." I replied looking foward, not making eye contact. A few small tears trickled down my cheeks. Harry didn't notice since he was busy putting the rose into the same vase.

"You hungry?" He asked.

"A little." I replied. Honestly the hospital food was horrible.

"Would you like me to grab you something to eat? Not from here of course. I tried a biscuit last night and nearly threw up." He said laughing.

"You would do that for me?" I asked.

"I'd do anything for you." He replied making my cheeks burn.

"What would you like?" He said standing up and grabbing his keys.

"Suprise me." I said smiling.

"I'll be back." He replied walking out the doors and carefully closing them behind him.

-----

A few minutes after Harry left, my mother came running in.

"Jessamine, hi baby!" She said happily running over to my bed side.

"Hi mom." I replied smiling.

"How are you feeling?" She asked while kissing my forehead.

"Just fine, Harry just left."

"That boy sure is something. He stayed here long after I did last night. The doctor said you probably wouldn't wake up until this morning once the medicine completely wore off from the surgery."