Chapter 33

It's been 2 weeks since I've talked to Harry. Yes, to me that's a long time. I've seen him around school but we both refused to look at one another. We're both stubborn.

Every since I found out that Harry knew who shot my father, I've been stressed. I really want to talk to him, but I know that'll only lead into an argument.

Speaking of my dad he was now out of the hospital. He starts work again in just over a week. Boredom takes over quickly when you're stuck at home.

As for me I got my cast off last week. Harry didnt come with me nor has he even asked about it.

It's kind of pathetic really. How "protective" he calls himself, yet he's ignored me.

I tried calling the movie theater to see if there was anyone I could get in touch with Alan, but they can't give out personal information. That's bullshit by the way.

-----

I was currently walking through the mall in search of new clothes. My mom decided I needed some girl time so I brought Melissa with me.

"Have you heard anything from Harry?" Melissa asked, sucking through the straw of her half empty Starbucks cup.

"No. He's being a complete dick." I replied. I haven't told her about Alan and what Harry admitted to knowing.

"He'll come around. I can tell how much he likes you." She said smiling in my direction.

"Yeah I hope so. It's been....lonely I guess."

"Well since it's Friday why don't you come stay at my condo? We could go get movies and snacks?" She suggested.

"That actually sounds fun." I said returning a smile.

"Great. But first I want to find a dress. They've been throwing a ton of parties here lately. You should tag along sometime." She replied.

With that we went into a few stores. Both of actually found cute dresses, not too revealing but enough to keep the mind wanting more.

Mine was dark blue which made my eyes stick out more. It hugged my figure perfectly and trailed down mid thigh. It had a halter top which made my boobs bulge slightly. Hey, I couldn't complain.

Melissa's was a strapless black dress that was a little shorter than mine, but not too bad. It fit her slender figure perfectly as well.

Happy with our choices, I went and purchased both of our dresses since she had bought me lunch. I felt like I owed her for sticking around, she was one of my only friends here.

"Okay so lets go get movies and snacks, yeah?" She said as I handed her the bags.

"Sounds good." I replied.

-----

"Melissa how did you talk me into watching this shit." I laughed inbetween sobs. Somehow she talked me into watching 'Charlie St. Cloud' which by the way is way too sad.

"It's sadder the second time." She said, wiping a tear off her cheek.

She jumped of the couch and grabbed the remote, flicking the tv off.

"Enough of this sad shit. Lets go out? They're having a party a few floors up, come on." She said, tugging on my leg as she walked by.

"Ughhh." I moaned as I got off the couch and grabbed my newly purchased dress. Good thinking Melissa.

We quickly stripped and tugged our dresses over us. Melissa grabbed a curling wand and I grabbed my hair straightener. Within minutes we both had perfectly styled hair. I decided to go neutral on the makeup but Melissa put on a layer of eye liner to match her dress.

"You look hot!" She said, looking my up and down.

"Says you!" I replied giggling. Honestly she has a perfect butt thanks to beach volleyball.

"Lets get outta here." She said, grabbing her small clutch, as so did I.

Locking her room behind us, we went to the 6th floor which seem to have the loud blaring music.

We were correct, as people swarmed the hallway. Half of them were drunk off their asses and laughing histerically, which made me laugh as well.

I've never drank before, but tonight is a new night.

As we walked down the hallway, everything became more and more familiar. Melissa grabbed my wrist and pulled me around people.

We made our way up to a random door, since it seemed the entire floor was partying.

Once I stepped inside, I recognized the furniture. Along with the same leather couch and flat screen tv.

And the same set of curly brown hair.

~~~~~

Woah you guys are crazy commenters! I love it!

Thanks soooo much for 1.5 million reads! AND FOR BEING #2 IN BOTH FAN FICTION AND TEEN FICTION.

That's insaneeeee

Love you babies

Btw I'm on vacation in FL now so if I don't update within the next day or two, please understand.