Chapter 37

"Harry, not now." I whined, with a perfectly good excuse. God I hated periods.

"Please?" He begged, whispering in my ear. His voice was low and raspy which turned me on.

"I- I can't." I replied, drying my hands.

"Why- ohhhh." He said once it clicked in his head. "Fuck, lets do it anyway."

"Harry that's gross!" I said, hitting him with the towel jokingly and walking into Harry's room. For some reason I always found it fun to run and jump onto his bed.

I landed on his fuzzy blanket and curled up into it with my head propped up on a pillow. Turning the tv on, i watched Harry come strolling in and lay beside me.

His hand trailed up and down my stomach, which made me shiver. "Please." he stated.

"No." I replied with a giggle.

"Fine, but you owe me." He said, wrapping his arm around my stomach and placing his head on my chest. His curly hair was tickling my nose, but I didn't mind. He was just so cute.

------

After catching up on the latest Pretty Little Liars episode, Harry was fast asleep. I couldn't blame him but he still smelt pretty good, even after the gym today.

I picked up my phone off the nightstand and checked the time. 5pm. Normally my parents get home around 7ish.

Since I did have homework to catch up on, I slipped from underneath Harry and replaced myself with a pillow. He only groaned a little and pulled the pillow closer. Too fucking cute.

I left a note on the counter telling Harry I went home to see my parents. With that, I picked up my keys and headed home.

----

I threw my purse on my bed and jumped in the shower. Public gyms make me feel kind of gross afterwards.

Making sure I covered myself in body wash, I rinsed off and hopped out. I didn't feel like re-straightening my hair so I pulled it into a bun before I got in the shower.

Pulling on my favorite pair of yoga leggings and my blue t-shirt, I ran downstairs to start dinner. I felt like I owed my parents for keeping up with me lately.

Turning on the stove, I placed a pot with water to make spaghetti. Along with another pot witch had tomato sauce in it.

It only took half an hour to prepare everything. By time I had finished and set the table it was 6:55, just in time.

Minutes later both my parents came in the door, looking quite exhausted.

"Hey mom, hey dad." I said, giving both of them a hug. Their faces light up when they realized I made them dinner.

"You're the best." My dad said, quickly sitting in a chair and loading his plate with pasta.

"Thanks dear, I'm worn out." My mom added as she sat down in front of me and did the same.

After a few minutes of silence I spoke up. "Why so tired?" I asked looking at both of them.

"Well there was a robbery at the bank today. Three people were shot, pretty bad." My dad said, lifting his fork back to his mouth.

"Ouch." I replied.

"Did they ever catch who did it?" My father asked my mother.

"Sadly, no. They ran off before anyone could even think." My mother added.

"That's terrible." I replied, picking up my now empty dish and putting it into the dishwasher.

"Yeah. That means be careful from now until they find him." My dad said sternly, handing me his dish.