Chapter 60

Chills went down my body once I heard the familiar voice behind me. I began repeating the words oh shit oh shit oh shit in my head.

"Jessamine.." Alan's 'soothing' voice said to me, lightly grazing my arm. I refused to look at him, fear spreading throughout my body.

Last time I saw him, the only thing he wanted from me....was me. and I was terrified.

Without second thought my right hand flew back, missing his face by centimeters. His facially expression turned from a devious grin to a shocked, angry expression.

"Don't be a little bitch." He said through gritted teeth, pushing me forcefully into the cold, concrete wall that surrounded us.

I whimpered, my head had hit the wall behind me from all the force he pushed me with.

"Why can't you just let go, don't fight with anyone...enjoy the time with me instead of him." He said, stroking my cheek.

"Why don't you just leave me alone." I said, refusing to let the terrified/angry tears fall from my now glassy eyes.

"That's the problem, something about you shutting me down on makes me want you more..." His hands resting on my hips, still pushing me against the wall.

"Just let me go, I won't tell anyone I promise." I said sincerely, only wishing he would let me get away. But I knew he had me right where he wanted me, and there wasn't much I could do the convince him otherwise.

"How about let me do what I please, then maybe I'll let you off." He said, my lips trembled when I realized he was quite possibly going to rape me. Here and now.

"No no no," I attempted to push him away, my voice only coming out weak.

"Don't-" He pushed me back harder, my hands colliding with the wall behind me, slight pain shooting up my wrist. "make me do something I don't want to do."

"What do you want?" I said silently choking on the rising tears. The last time I was put into this situation, I killed someone. I took someone's life.

It still haunts me, everyday, every night. It's not something I can just push to the back of my mind. Everyday when I drive to school, I always make up these worse case scenarios in my head.

I constantly have nightmares, nightmares of him finding me again. At this point it was like a living nightmare, my dreams becoming reality.

"I'll make you a deal." He pointed his finger in my face. I wanted so bad to bite it and cause him pain, but that would only make it worse on my part.

"Money?" I asked him, knowing what most people like him would choose.

He grinned at me. "Not that simple sweetheart, you think I'll just let you leave. How do I know you won't run off to the police?"

"I swear, just please don't hurt me, please." I begged him. It's like Alex all over again. But this time, I had nothing to fight with. Nothing.

"I wouldn't hurt a beautiful girl like you, not if I have to." His words disgusted me. If I wasn't so vunerable I probably would have spit in his face.

"Look, Harry's going to know where I-" I whimpered when he gripped my shoulders and rammed me into the wall once again.

"Harry isn't going to know any fucking thing, are we clear? If you know what's best for the both of you, you'll just shut your pretty little mouth and do as I tell you." He grew a temper.

I nodded vigorously, giving up.

--------------------------

Harry's POV

"God where is she." I became impatient, looking at the time on my phone and stuffing it back into my pocket.

The slight breeze outside gave me goosebumps as I stood in front of my car, staring at the entrance doors.

It doesn't take someone nearly 10 minutes to fucking pee.

Something's wrong, I could feel it.

I pushed my keys into my pocket and rushed to the door, a woman stood there beginning to lock the doors.

"Excuse me sir, we're closed." She said, rushing over in front of me so I couldn't walk in.

"Well excuse me, my girlfriend is still inside, I need to go get her." I said, my height seemed to intimidate the small middle aged woman.

"I'm sorry but there's no one left in the building but me." She pushed.

"Look, she's not out here with me, she has to be in there." I pointed toward the restrooms.

"I just locked up, there's no one in there, sorry sir." I ignored her lame ass comments and pushed right past her, heading quickly toward the women's restroom.

"Jess!" I called into the doors, no answer.

"Where did she go?" I said a little too loudly at the small woman who rushed after me.

"You need to leave." She warned, continuing to make my temper rise.

"She about 5'3, brown hair blue eyes, she was just here." I panicked.

"I didn't see any young girl leave, now please go before I have to call security on you."

I threw my hands up, scaring her as I stomped away, slamming the exit doors behind me.

Where the fuck did she go.

My phone began buzzing in my pocket, my heart now racing.

Her picture lit up my screen

Incoming call from Jessamine

It took me three fucking times for my thumb to press the right key, accepting the call.

I pushed it to my ear, "Jess?"

"Harry." Her shaking small voice rang through my phone.

I finally released the huge breath I had been holding.

"Where are you, are you okay?" I bombarded her with questions.

"I'm fine, I'm coming outside now." Her voice didn't convince me.

"Where the fuck are you. It's been 20 minutes Jessamine!"

"I-I'm sorry, I went out the wrong entrance is all." She huffed. "Please come get me."

I sighed into the phone, relief came over me.

I always expect the worse.

"I'm on the opposite entrance." She said, silent for a minute before hanging up.

----------------------

Still Harry's POV

I pulled up to her, where she was standing on the sidewalk basically looking ready to jump in and take off.

Once I stopped, I leaned over and pushed the door open for her.

She got in, dropping the bag onto the floor. Her face emotionless but by here rubbing up and down her arms, I could tell she was cold.

Cranking up the heat, just for her because I'm already fucking sweating from panicking, I looked over at her.

She seemed so distant, completely opposite of how she was moments ago when I left her to go to the car.

"Are you sure you okay? Do you feel sick?" That was the only logical thing I could think of for her behavior.

The way she flicked her head to the side and smiled, made my heart melt. She was just too cute even if she didn't try.

"I'm fine...I guess...I guess I do feel a little sick." She admitted.

"I'll take you home and make you coffee, deal?" I offered her, hoping she would still stay with me tonight.

Even though this isn't how I intended to spend my night....I was hoping for a little something else....but I hate seeing her unhappy.

"Thank you." She said sweetly.

I studied her for a moment before pulling away from the mall, which was basically a hell hole anyway.

The way home was silent, normally she would turn up the music if I hadn't already done so, but she didn't.

I didn't want to annoy her so I didn't either.

She kept her head against the window, studying the road ahead of us, rain still dripping down.

"It makes me sad when you're sad." I told her to break the silence.

Sometimes silence can be the loudest. If that makes sense.

In the corner of my eye I could see her shake her head.

"I'm not sad?" She said rather as a question than a statement.

"Speak to me."

"About what?"

"I don't know," I sighed. "I figured you'd be so excited to go home and see that little-"

"Sage." She corrected me with a smirk before I even finished my sentence.

"And yes, of course I'm excited to see him." She reached for my hand. "By the way, he's the best present ever."

Somehow that managed to lighten the mood but there was still something about it that set me on edge.

~~~~~~

It might be short but I'll try to update within the next day or two.

It was a good place to stop :)

Question, What do you think Alan said or did to Jess? ;)

twitter @ashtionstryhard

IG @twerkinstyles