Chapter 36

Harry's POV

I couldn't stop staring at Jessamine at all today. The sadness in her face just broke my heart. Part of me didn't want to tell her that it was Alex, but I can't keep things from her.

I don't want even the slightest chance of her leaving me.

To get her mind off of things, I suggested taking her to the gym with me. I noticed since I've been seeing Jess that I've been slacking off.

"Yeah sure." She replied with a smile. God damn, her smile.

"Alright let me change then we can stop by your place and get your clothes, yeah?" I asked while she nodded in return.

I went to my room and grabbed a white tank top and black gym shorts. Changing into them quickly, I went back into the living room where Jess stood there, waiting for me.

It killed me to see the expression on her face. Ever since I told her this morning, she's been upset all day.

Although her dad is still alive, she still believes Alex can harm him again. Maybe even worse than before.

I promised her I'd keep her safe, no matter what.

-----

Jess' POV

I still can't wrap my mind around it. What if Alex decides to hurt my dad, maybe even my mom? I don't understand why.

What does he have against my family?

"Jessamine." Harry voice snapped me out of my thoughts. We were currently on the way to the gym were he trains.

"Oh yeah sorry." I said, rubbing my forehead. A slight headache was coming, I could feel it.

"Stop thinking." He said coldly. "It's only making it worse."

I rolled my eyes and looked out the window. "Are we almost there?" I huffed.

"Yeah it's two blocks away." He replied, pointing to a medium sized building down the road.

We pulled into a parking space outside the building and grabbed our bags along with our waters, heading inside.

As soon as we stepped inside, we were greeted by one of Harry's friends.

"Hey man, how've you been?" A man greeted Harry as he walked toward us, unwrapping the cloth from his hands. He must be a boxer, not much older than Harry.

"Busy, you?" Harry replied, trying to act as nice as possible.

"Lonely, haven't seen my training partner in weeks!" He said playfully punching Harry's arm. "Who's this lovely lady?" he said, pointing to me.

I could tell he didn't mean much by it but I noticed Harry shift slightly.

"My girlfriend, Jessamine." Harry said with a quick smile. "Jess, this is Zach." He said, referring to the sweaty man in front of me.

"Nice to meet you." I said quietly, smiling.

"Same here, Jessamine." He said politely then turned back to Harry, which was smiling at my shyness.

"Ready to go Harry?" Zach said, handing him two sets of hand wraps.

"Uh yeah, Jess will you be okay by yourself?" He asked sympathetically.

"Yeah I'll just go on the treadmill in the other room." I said, picking up my stuff and walking to the room.

"I'll be in the room beside yours if you need me." Harry called at me. I gave him a thumbs up in reply.

------

Holy shit I never realized how out of shape I was. I've only been running for maybe 10 minutes and I'm dying.

Being the lazy person I am, I took a break and sat on the bench, chugging my water bottle.

I hated being sweaty because my hair would always stick to me, so I put it in a high ponytail.

It got pretty boring being by myself so I decided to see what Harry was up to.

Sneaking into the room beside mine, I sat in a chair in the corner and watched as Harry and Zach were getting ready to box.

Harry seemed so focused and determine, his fists raised in front of his face, Zach was doing the same.

"Ready for this Harry?" Zach said with a smirk.

Harry smiled also. "I'm always ready."

With that the two began swinging at one another, stopping every few seconds before lunging at each other again.

"Seems like you haven't missed a day!" Zach said to Harry.

Harry chuckled and lunged forward at Zach, knocking him on his ass and pinning his arm behind his back, making Zach curse.

"Fuck!" Zach yelled as he tapped out, leaving Harry for the win.

I began clapping from the corner, making Harry jerk his head in my direction. A smirk appeared on his face.

"When did you get here?" He asked, hopping off of Zach and helping him up.

"A few minutes ago. I was curious..." I replied.

Harry peeled of his gloves and threw them to the side as he walked toward me.

"Don't you dare touch me, you're fucking sweaty." I threatened him, only making him come closer.

"What're going to do?" He said, trying to be intimidating as he pressed against me.

The sweat was dripping down his now wet curly hair, and his shirt was nearly drenched. He was still hot as hell.

"Actually, I won't do anything." I said firmly.

"Good. So you won't mind me...." He said as he pressed his lips to mine. I was kind of grossed out because he was all sweaty, but part of me didn't care.

"OKAY guys, Im still here." Zach said laughing in the back.

"Go away then." Harry replied with a laugh. He turned back to me and whispered, "We'll finish this later." which gave me goosebumps.

"I'll grab my stuff." He said, walking over to the bench and picking up his black gym bag. "I'll see ya later Zach." Harry called to him.

"Okay! See ya Jess!" Zach called back to me.

I waved him goodbye as Harry took my hand and led us to his car.

-------

We finally got back to Harry's condo after having lunch.

"I'll be right back." I said to Harry. I had to pee really bad. Ha.

I quickly ran down the hall and into the bathroom. Something about his hallway creeped me out.

Using the bathroom quickly, I flushed the toilet and began washing my hands before someone knocked on the door.

"Yes?" I called over the running water.

Harry opened the door and walked behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist. He began kissing my neck lightly as I tilted my head.

"I want you."

~~~~~~

hehehe the evil cliffhanger bitch strikes again.

HA sorry guys

Follow my twitterrrr @ashtonstryhard

I'll love you 5ever