Chapter 63

I pulled into the unfamiliar neighbor hood, my eyes wandering over all the houses.

Why on earth would you do this around people?

Actually the real question is why am I doing this.

"I can't do this." I frustratingly whispered to myself, stopping the car in front of a random house, hoping the people who were home wouldn't question me.

I practically slammed my head into the head rest, sighing loudly.

I needed to realize that this isn't just about Harry, it's about me too.

If Harry had any idea about this I'm not sure what he'd be more angry about; me agreeing to this or Alan threatening me.

The sound of my phone ringing made me accidentally slam the horn, making me freak even more.

People inside the home were now peeking out the blinds in confusion.

I quickly drove off before they came out, my nerves were shot at this point.

Parking outside a nearby gas station, I looked down at my phone. My eyes began to water up because of nerves.

Harry called again, I waited a few seconds to control myself before answering.

"Hello?" His comforting voice rang into my ears.

"Harry." and that's when I broke down.

"Hey, what's wrong, why are you crying?" He said soothingly. He doesn't even understand.

"I need you." I choked out.

Without having to say anything else, he instructed me to stay where I was to avoid anything happening.

I crawled to the backseat, so people couldn't see me through my tinted windows. Pulling my knees to my chest, I let out all the built up tension inside me.

I've never been so stressed out in my life like I have been these past few months.

My phone buzzed over and over again, sure enough being from Alan. I didn't even bother reading them and instead throwing my phone out the door, hoping for it to get ran over.

Harry's car sped into the spot beside mine, I could hear the car door open beside me while I kept my head in my legs.

He got in beside me and shut the door so attention wouldn't be brought to me.

"You're okay, you're okay." He placed his hand on my back. "What's wrong, just tell me, it's okay."

"I-I can't do it Harry, I can't." I sounded so pathetic.

"Can't do what?" He began to force it out of me.

"I'm such an idiot." I shook my head in my knees.

"Just tell me what's wrong, you're okay..."

"Alan, he-he threatened to hurt you."

"Jess what are you talking about?"

"He said if I didn't go through with this-"

"Through with what?" He was dead serious now, his moving hand now stopped on my back.

"I'm sorry."

"Just tell me." He demanded.

"If I didn't sleep with him." I rushed out, looking up at him to see a hard face.

"You're lying to me." He shook his head in disbelief.

"Harry I'm not lying," I cried.

"Stop lying to me." He gritted his teeth, not being convinced.

"I'm not!" I grew angry, more at myself than anything. It shouldn't have gone this far.

"Where did you see him." His attitude completely changing.

"I didn't, he kept calling me and threatening to-"

"Give me your phone." He said as controlled as he could, knowing he was pissed off at this point.

"I threw it out there." I nodded my head to the door.

"Why the fuck would you-"

"Please don't yell at me right now," I pleaded.

He took a deep breath before he controlled himself and opened the door to search for my phone.

I watched him pick it up and examine it, I'm sure it's shattered nicely. That poor phone.

Watching him scroll through the messages, he furrowed his eyesbrows, coming back to me.

"You take this to the police right now." He shoved it into my hands.

"I'll meet you at the station." He slammed my door before I could respond.

I fumbled with handle, running after him before he could get into his car. We both know exactly where he was going and what he was doing.

"No, you can't, please don't." I begged him, Alan's threats crossing my mind.

"You can't tell me what to do, realize that already!" He yelled at me, his temper grew quicker than I had realized.

People at the gas pumps were now looking at us questioningly.

"I won't let you go." I swallowed whatever tears I had left, holding the door open.

"Move." He demanded, pulling on the door also.

"No." I shook my head. Some people wouldn't dare argue with Harry, but I wasn't intimidated by him.

"Fucking move!" He yelled, making me stumbled back before he slammed the door shut.

"Don't!" I slammed on his highly tinted window, praying he wouldn't go.

He rolled the window down after starting his car.

"You heard what I said, I'll meet you at the station." He attempted to say lowly, but his anger still drifted in the air.

"If you love me you won't go." I regretted saying it as soon as it came out, knowing it would make him angrier.

He narrowed his eyes at me. "We are not going there. Im going because I love you." His words sliced me.

"You can't, he's going to hurt you." I said hysterically, my state of emotion not even phasing him.

"He needs to be taught a lesson." I heard the car shift as he put it into reverse.

The only thing I could think to keep him from going was running behind his car, preventing him from leaving.

"Excuse me miss is everything okay?" A very concerned man questioned me from the gas pump.

"It's none of your business!" Harry yelled at him, the man going back to whatever he was doing with a scared look on his face.

"Jess move!"

"No!" This was going way out of proportion now.

"You two need to leave before I call the police, you're disturbing my costumers." What seemed to be the manager warned us, making me realize what a scene we were making.

"Get the fu-"

"Harry don't." I scolded him loudly.

"I'm sorry, were leaving." I sniffled, apologizing to the man as he went back inside slowly.

I shuffled quickly to the passenger side, shaking the door handle rapidly.

He didn't unlock it, but rolled down the window.

"Back. Up." He said in the rudest way I've ever heard him speak.

I was stunned by his anger, pure anger in his eyes. Nothing more or less.

Without thinking, I backed up as if his words hit me physically.

"Please don't." I whimpered.

He backed up and sped off before I could even think.

~~~~~~

Where's he going? 😏

JESSAMINE WHY DID YOU LET HIM GO UGH YOU EMOTIONAL FREAK

Take a guess eh eh eh

Twitter- @ashtonstryhard
IG @twerkinstyles

IF ANYBODY HAS/WANTS TO MAKE A TRAILER FOR THIS I WOULD BE SOOOO HAPPY JUST TWEET ME THE LINK AND ILL PUT IT IN ONE OF THE UPDATES💕