Chapter 4

Hii sorry for any mistakes. I wrote this quickly just for an update today, busy day! Thanks for reading :)

--------

I pulled into my newly paved driveway and parked my car.

Neither of my parents cars were there so I assumed they took up another shift.

I walked into my house to find a note on the table.

'Jessamine,

Your father and I will be working late, once again. I left my credit card here in case you wanted to go out with any new people you met. Love you

- Mom'

Well thanks mom.

I went straight for the kitchen cabinets and grabbed a bag of popcorn, opening it and throwing it into the microwave.

I seriously eat all the time, even if I'm not hungry. But today was an exception.

As the popcorn began popping, I walked into the living room and turned on the tv. The only shows that were on were some stupid soap operas.

The microwave began dinging, telling me that the popcorn was ready.

I took the bag and sat on the living room couch, before someone knocked at my door.

Hesitantly I walked up to the door and looked through the peep hole.

Harry.

At this point I was totally creeped out, but mostly scared. Did he follow me home or something? Should I answer it? What do I do?!

My thoughts were racing before I grabbed the handle and jerked it open.

"Hey beautiful." He smirked as if he knew I was scared.

"What the hell are you doing here? Didn't I tell you I had plans?" I replied back in a bitchy tone.

"Oooh feisty. I like it." He said back before trying to get inside.

"Uhm what do you think you're doing?" I said as I jumped behind the door so he couldn't get it.

"Jessamine, let me in." He asked almost kindly.

"No"

"Jessamine, let me in, now."

"And what are you going to do if I don't? Beat me to death?"

That must've hit a nerve because I saw his eyes turn a shade darker.

"Are you fucking serious?" He asked angrily.

It scared me.

I pushed the door and tried to lock it, but Harry's strength was much more than mine, sending the door flying open.

He stepped inside, coming closer to me with every step. Before I knew it, he had me pinned against the wall.

"Jessamine, I would never hurt you. Ever. But don't fucking say things like that." He said, breathing in my ear. His warm breath on my neck gave me the chills.

He pulled back before looking at me straight in the eyes.

"Get ready, were going out." His voice deepened

My eyes went wide. "The fuck we're not!" I replied back.

"Don't make me say it again." He said back sternly.

"And what if I don't 'obey your commands'"

Once I said that he pressed against me, closer than we've ever been before. Our foreheads were touching. He leaned his head down, causing his lips to brush against the skin of my neck.

He began to lightly kiss my neck, experimenting on what I reacted to the most. One movement in particular made me let out a whimper.

"Found it." He whispered in my ear before pulling away, not by much though.

"I'll see you later." He said before backing away.

"Where are you going?" I asked. Dammit why did I say that.

"I have business to take care of." He replied without even turning back. The door closed behind him.

The mystery of him left me wanting more.