Chapter 47

My mind immediately went blank. Is she sure it was Harry? Maybe it was just someone who looked like Harry. No, there's no way to really confuse him with someone else. He's different.

What do I do? Do I run up to my room and cry for hours or do I go find him and see what the fuck is going on.

It almost doesn't surprise me that he would do this. Just as Melissa said, he use to be all over other girls. I thought she said that he "changed".

Maybe she was wrong.

My mom wouldn't stop questioning me as tears welled up in my eyes. I couldn't let them know what was going on.

"I'll be back in an hour. I left something at Melissa's house." I lied to them. Grabbing my keys, I stormed off to my car that was sitting in my driveway.

As soon as I sat down in my car, I smacked the steering wheel, accidentally hitting the horn. My emotions were all over the place.

Maybe it was just a friend? Who am I kidding, Harry doesn't just meet up with friends that happen to be girls.

"Fuck!" I screamed, leaning my head on the seat. Right now I don't know where I should go first. I'll just go straight to where my parents saw "us". At the local diner.

----------------------------------

I pulled into the parking lot of the all too familiar diner. We've came here together once. Wow Harry.

I was hesitant to get out of the car once I saw Harry's black range rover parked a few spots down from me. I knew it was his because a bandana hung around the rear-view mirror.

Do I really want to go in and get my heart crushed into a million pieces. I'd probably be too crushed to even pitch a fight with the girl he was with.

Let's just hope for the best I thought as I slowly get out of my car, pressing the button to lock it.

When I walked inside the glass doors, I looked around for his curly brown head, which was leaned against the back of a booth.

My eyes darted to the empty seat in front of him.

I let out a sigh of relief. Part of me knew he wouldn't be so shallow to do something like that.

I slowly walked towards his table, his eyes connecting with mine. His face turned pale like he had seen a ghost.

"Jess?" He asked curiously.

"Hey." I said, taking the booth in front of him. He seemed drained.

"What's wrong?" I asked sympathetically.

"Uh-uh- nothing. You surprised me is all." He spit out.

"Look I'm sorry for storming out earlier. My emotions are just spread out all over the place and-"

"It's fine I forgive you." Is all he said. He didn't even apologize back.

I uncomfortably shifted in my seat, hoping he would get the hint and say something else. But he didn't.

His eyes wandered all over the place, but never on me. Something was up.

"There's someone else here with you isn't there." I said quietly, looking down at the table.

He was stumbling over his own words as the brunette girl from the condo party came up to the table. My eyes basically bulged out of my head.

She was wearing a short pink dress with nude wedges. Ill admit she was really pretty. Her dark brown eyes looking at Harry questioningly.

No one knew what to say at first.

"Uhm hi I'm-" the brunette began.

"I'm sorry I have to go." I spit at them.

I jumped out of the booth and turned to Harry. His eyes reflecting a million different emotions.

He didn't know what the say, his mouth was parted open but nothing came out.

"How could you?" I cried, nearly choking on my tears. How could I be so stupid, to think that I actually had something good happen to me.

"You don't understand, she's-" he finally stuttered as I walked away, trying not to earn attention from the rest of the diner.

"Jessamine!" He yelled after me, people turning to look at him strangely.

"What the fuck are you all looking at?" He said, throwing his hands up at them and running after me, leaving the brunette confused.

"Jess! I'm sorry I should have told you-"

As we reached my car I whipped my head around to face him. Tears clearly welled up in my red, puffy eyes.

"Told me what Harry? That I'm not good enough for you? That you have to sneak behind my back to get what you want? I'm sorry. I'm sorry I'm not good enough for you." I screamed at him, choking on my tears.

"No it's not like that!" He yelled back at me, equally as loud.

"I though I could trust you." I shook my head and got into my car, locking it before Harry could pry the door open.

I sat there with my head in my hands as he furiously banged on the window.

"Please hear me out!" He yelled. The banging stopped. "I can't lose you over something this stupid."

I managed to wipe the tears off my face and roll down the window.

"First off I was not cheating on you. Sam is just a friend." He said, like it wasn't a big deal.

"Why wouldn't you tell me?" I sobbed.
"Why are you doing this behind my back?"

He stayed silent. "I don't know." He said, throwing up his hands in defeat.

"I think you know exactly why you did this. Because I'm not fulfilling your needs. I get it." I said rolling up my window. Maybe what Melissa said wasn't true.

Maybe he hasn't changed.

"Please don't do this." He said through the window.

"I can't do this right now." I said, putting the car into drive.

"Please don't leave me." He said sadly, leaning on the window with both hands. "I can explain."

I rolled down the window once again and stated right through him.

"Explain." I demanded.

"Let me in." He replied.

"No."

"Damn it Jess let me in!" He raised his voice.

"Please." He whispered, restraining his anger.

~~~~~~~~~~

Uh oh. What's going to happen to them? Btw I need a ship name for them because "Hessa" is already taken in the After fanfic :)

Comment what you think :)

twitter @ashtonstryhard
IG @twerkinstyles

Please please VOTE :)