Chapter 20

Sorry for the wait!

Btw I want to thank you guys, you all are so supportive and I LOVE your comments :)

It's probably not as long as the first time I wrong this :( sorrryyyy

& I didn't have time too reread it...so yeah

~~~~~

"Jessamine? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" Harry yelled, coming toward our table.

"Harry don't yell-" I whined.

People started to look our direction because of how loud he was.

"Stop fucking telling me what to do!" He boomed.

Tears began to well up in my eyes. I was sick and tired of these "mood swings" he has.

"I'm done." I said shaking my head and walking away.

Before I could get anywhere Harry grabbed my arm tightly, "you're not going anywhere until you tell me what you're doing here with this prick!"

"My names Alan by the way.." The man said, raising his hand to get our attention.

"Shut the fuck up!" Harry yelled at him.

"Ow Harry let go!" I yelled as I tried pulling away from his hard grip. He looked at me, his eyes no longer a beautiful green, but dark. Very dark.

It scared me.

We both heard the click of a trigger as we turned toward Alan, who was aiming a loaded gun at Harry.

"Let her go." He demanded.

"Alan don't!" I cried.

Harry dropped me from his strong grasp and walked toward Alan, who was still aiming his gun in our direction. Alan was taken back by Harry's courage to walk up to a man with a loaded gun.

People in the restaurant began to freak out. Some ran out screaming and some were on the phone with police.

In the flash of an eye I heard a gun shot ring through the diner.

My mind spun and I fell to the floor.

I look down to see a wound in my leg, gushing blood. The sight of this much blood made me sick.

Harry must've pushed the gun just in time before it shot him, but it got me instead.

When I looked up I saw Harry punch Alan square in the jaw, knocking him down. Harry jumped on top of him and punched him repeatingly. I could hear bones crunch with every blow.

"Harry!" I yelled, unsure if it was because I wanted his comfort or because I didn't want him murdering someone.

Harry turned around for a split second and look into my tear up eyes. His eyes trailed down to my bloody leg and his expression changed completely.

He jumped of Alan an quickly came rushing to my side. I could hear police sirens outside.

"Oh my god, Jessamine." He said, examining my leg. I let out a sharp gasp as he touched my leg, sending a sharp pain throughout my left side.

"The bullet is still in there, it didn't go all the way through." He said looking up at me. I was biting my lip to keep from crying.

He carefully let go of my leg and grabbed my hand. "It's going to be okay, I'm right here." He said, stroking my hair with his right hand.

"It hurts so bad." I cried putting pressure on it.

"They're almost here, it'll be okay." He said, talking about the ambulance.