Chapter 56

"You haven't even drank yet and you're already tripping over yourself." Melissa chuckled. Being the clumsy person I am, I nearly tripped down the freaking stairs.

"Woah there's a ton of people here." I said, scanning the completely full parking lot. Some people even parked on the beach which I'm sure is 100% illegal.

"Yeah they go all out around here." She smiled as a brown headed boy approached us. His brown eyes glowed once they set on Melissa.

"I didn't know you were coming." He smiled at her.

"Yeah I live here." She smiled back.

"Oh Jessamine this is Nick, Nick this is Jessamine." Melissa introduced us.

"Hey." He awkwardly waved at me, I just smiled slightly.

We walked down the walkway and approached a truck that had the entire back filled with numerous coolers. All of them had different types of drinks.

"Would you guys like something?" He asked politely. I could tell he had something towards Melissa.

"Shots?" She asked looking at me.

"Let's do it." I agreed.

Nick came back with 3 shots in hand, giving both of us one.

"Ready? 1, 2...3!" He said, all of us chugging our shots. Melissa's face nearly made me choke.

After 3 shots and no sign of Harry, Nick was kind enough to make me a drink so I could walk around.

"Sarah is over there, you should go meet them." She pointed over to a group of people sitting around the fire.

I knew she just wanted to be alone, which I wouldn't argue with.

I had to build up the courage to walk over to the nearly drunk group, who seemed to be laughing over something Sarah had just said.

"Hey." I said, sitting beside her on the log. Everyone else just stared at me.

"Hey, guys this is Jessamine." She introduced me to the group.

The all mumbled a 'hi' or 'hey' before returning back to their individual conversations.

"You're Harry's girl right?" One of the boys asked me.

"Uh yeah..." I said awkwardly, sipping on my drink which was way too strong.

"How come I haven't seen him around?" He asked, turning his head to scan the growing crowd.

"I'm not sure." I said quietly. Hopefully he got the hint to shutup.

He took it and went back to his conversation with what seemed to be his girlfriend.

I wish Harry was here with me.

Stop it Jessamine.

"Do you plan on swimming?" Sarah asked, popping my bikini strap under my shirt. I could tell she was halfway drunk, just by her small giggles.

"I don't know, Melissa told me to wear it." I replied.

"Well if you get drunk enough, like those guys." She pointed toward a group of guys wrestling in the shallow water.

I couldn't help but laugh at them.

My phone scared me when I felt it buzz in my pocket. Maybe it wasn't a good idea to bring it with me.

From: Harry :)

Where are you.

Well then. Where the hell do you think I am.

From: Harry :)

I came all the way to your house and your not even fucking here.

At this point I had alcohol moving through my veins, making me not care much. I shrugged him off and continued to listen in on Sarah's group conversation. They all wanted to play truth or dare which I knew would be a bad idea to begin with.

"Truth or Dare?" Sarah asked one of the guys sitting ahead of me.

"Dare." He said bravely, eyeing her.

I had zoned out quickly when they started doing stupid ass dares. Oh fuck this drink is making me dizzy.

Right before I nearly slipped off the fcking log, a pair of hands grabbed ahold of me, balancing me.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Harry's familiar voice asked me. I turned and looked at him. Oh god he looked hot.

He was wearing a light gray shirt made out of thin material, which was covered by a black leather jacket. He was also wearing some type of chain that I never really noticed before.

"Having fun, unlike you." I poked his chest and giggled. I've only had maybe 2 drinks and a few shots which was enough to make me crazy.

"I'm having fun." He said surprised. He's such a liar.

"You're no fun." I told him straight up.

"Oh really?" He raised an eyebrows, completely amused by my drunken behavior.

"yes."

"Okay then." He said, speaking to me softly.

"You should've told me you were coming here." He said loud enough for me to hear, scanning the crowded beach.

"Why? It's not like-" I was smart enough to stop myself.

He didn't even realize I had said anything because he was too busy staring at something...someone maybe.

"What?" I asked him, picking up my drink once again and finishing it.

"Fuck." He mumbled under his breath, turning his head to the side like he was avoiding someone.

I turned to the direction he was facing and sure enough there stood the whore herself. Fuck she was actually pretty and didn't seem like that type of person.

She looked in our direction, looking past me and right at Harry, smirking.

I swear to god if she comes over here.

"Turn back around." Harry said angrily, turning my shoulders towards him again.

"Don't let her speak to you, don't even go near her, understand?"

"You're not my mother." I chuckled and began gulping down my second drink.

"I'm serious." He said, coming to eye level with me. He was so dead serious it was scary.

"Whatev-"

"Sup Harry." An unfamiliar guy came up to Harry, greeting him by patting his shoulder.

"Hey."

"You wanna drink?" He asked him, looking down at his empty hands.

"Erm." Harry looked at me for a split second. "Sure."

I mean I couldn't really talk I was already fucking drunk. And the fact that he's with me doesn't worry me.

"Here." He passed him a glass of clear liquid. Harry examined it before chugging half the cup.

"WoaAh slow down." I giggled slapping his chest.

"You're drunk." He stated, bringing the cup back to his lips.

"A little."

"Well you stay with Melissa I'll be back." He said motioning to Melissa, sitting by herself near the fire.

I stumbled over to her, not even bothering to watch to where Harry was going.

"What's wrong?" I asked her, nearly spilling her drink.

"Nick left." She mad a pouty face, she was drunk herself.

I slouched my arm on her shoulder.

"Boooo." She said before laughing at herself. It was contagious, making me laugh with her.

Tonight was gonna be a long night.

-------

Melissa and I sat on the log for a little while, making fun of people and pointing out cute guys.

I'm still a girl, I can call other guys cute.

"Look there's the bitch." I laughed, pointing towards the so called Samantha chick. She obviously had no clue who I was.

I was too drunk to even be mad at anyone, I was continuously giggling.

"Y-you wanna see something funny?" Melissa slurred, getting up from her seat and walking towards the small group of girls.

Oh shit I should probably stop her...nah.

She went straight up to Samantha and dumped her can of beer right over her head. The facial expression was priceless.

I fell onto the ground laughing, sand getting into my clothes and hair. When you're drunk it doesn't bother you.

"Hey hey hey, get away from the fire." I heard a deep voice yell at me.

I stopped an looked up, locking eyes with familiar green ones.

"HaHAha you're spinning." I chuckled, pointing to him.

"That's it time to go." He said, effortlessly pulling me to my feet.

"Booo you whore." I said to him, he gave me a weird look as he dragged me to the exit.

"You should've seen her face." I continued to laugh, holding onto Harry's arm.

I'm just glad he wasn't as drunk as I was, he could handle alcohol better than I could.

"Who?" He questioned like he didn't care in the least.

"Samantha." I giggled.

His eyes widened. "You didnt."

"No, Melissa dumped a drink on her."

"What happened?" He questioned again, seeming interested.

"I don't know you dragged me away duh." I touched his nose. He crinkled it in response which is too cute.

"Are you high?" He asked seriously.

"Nooo" I replied, I'm not a smoker.

"You're just really giggly." He held onto me as we walked up a few steps.

"She's so pretty." I pouted. At this point I knew I wouldn't remember anything tomorrow.

"Sam?" I hated when he called her a nickname, like the fuck?

I nodded my head and continued to walk with him to the elevator.

As soon as the doors opened a couple was inside sucking each other's faces off.

"Nope let's go." Harry tugged on my wrist, towards to stairs.

"You're way prettier Jess." He said once we were away from the loudness.

-----

HARRYS POV

"Really?" She blushed.

I wish she wasn't this drunk because I knew she would forget everything by the morning.

"Definitely." I nodded.

We reached the bottom of the steps. Jess started groaning and went to crawl up them.

"What the hell." I laughed at her and picked her up.

"Just get on my back." I turned around and without hesitation she got on me.

I only had a few drinks which wasn't enough to make me drunk, so I wasn't stumbling quite yet.

Jessamine could get drunk 10x as easy I could, if was kind of cute.

"I'm sleepy." She mumbled into my back, laying her head on my shoulder as I reached my floor.

"Go to sleep, I'll take care of you." I promised her.

After that I didn't hear a peep out of her. Knowing that she was asleep I brought her into my room and lied her down on my bed.

She seemed so peaceful when she slept, so innocent. Her nose crinkled in her sleep and she turned onto her side.

I pulled a blanket over her and turned out the small table light.

"Goodnight Jess." I said quietly just before walking away.

"Goodnight." I heard her say in a quiet voice.

~~~~~~~~~

How was it??

Don't forget to comment your thoughts!

Love love love youuu

Twittah- @ashtonstryhard

IG- @twerkinstyles