Chapter 15

WARNING this chapter does contain some sexual content. I tried to make this chapter longer.

-----

We came to a stop outside of Harry's condo, which was minutes from the beach. I would enjoy staying here, the ocean is like a second home to me.

He came around and opened my door for me, such a gentleman...sometimes.

"Thanks." I stated.

He simply nodded and gestured me to follow him up 3 flights of stairs before approaching his door.

Once we got inside, I was completely in awe. It was a typical beachy house; the walls were a light shade of blue and the carpet was a cream color. The kitchen was somewhat connected to the living room by an island in between.

Two glass sliding doors were in the living room, which lead to the outside porch. I curiously unlocked the doors and went outside.

It was dark but I could still smell the salt water, the ocean breeze whipping through my messy brown hair.

I felt a presence behind me and of course it was Harry. He looked at me and smiled, showing his cutest little dimples.

"You have the cutest dimples, you know." I stated, pinching his cheeks.

"And you're the cutest all around." He said smirking.

His comments make me blush.

"Would you like something to eat? I'm the best chef around." He said jokingly.

"Oh well see about that, Styles." I replied, rolling my eyes.

"Fine. Come with me, I don't like being lonely." He said with a puppy dog face.

I gave in and followed closely behind him.

"Take a seat, I'm only feet away if you need me." He said, pointing to the most comfortable couch I've ever seen.

"Harry I need to use the restroom." I said.

"Down the hall, last door on the right." He said, back turned to me as he began to cook.

I quickly ran to the bathroom to check my appearance, which was horrifying.

My hair was up, hair sticking out in all directions. My makeup was smeared over half my face and it looked like I hadn't slept in weeks. I looked and felt like a train wreck.

Since I had a slight headache I looked through Harry's drawers to find aspirin or something, but no luck.

I made my way back to the living room where Harry glanced at me.

"Everything ok?" He asked, flipping a piece of bread in the pan.

"Yeah..just..my head hurts a little." I replied, putting my hand on my forehead.

He set the pan aside and grabbed a bottle out of the cabinets. "Here, take one."

I took it from him and downed it with a glass of water he had handed me.

"Lay down for a few while this finishes, you'll feel better." He said.

I had no problem laying on his comfortable couch. It smelt just like Harry, which I loved.

I snuggled into the side of it before I felt Harry sit on the edge of it.

"Put this on your head." He said placing a cold, damp wash cloth to my forehead. "My mum would put them on my head when I was sick, it made me feel better."

"Thanks, again." I said.

He went to the kitchen and brought back two plates, each with a grilled cheese sandwich. My stomach growled when I began to smell it.

I sat up from my comfortable position, leaning my head back so the cloth wouldn't fall off. Bringing the plate to my face, I took the sandwich a took a bite.

It was amazing.

"I'll agree, this is really good." I said taking another bite.

He smirked as he sat beside me and adjusted the wash cloth on my forehead.

It was precious how caring he was.

I could get use to this.

----

I was awoke by Harry whispering my name.

"Jess. Jess. Jessamine." He said, softly shaking me out of my sleep.

"Hmm?" I asked, still half asleep.

"I stopped by your mums house, you were asleep for a while." He said.

"Is she okay?" I said frantically, sitting up.

"Hush, she's fine. Asleep actually. I left a note on the counter that you were staying here for the night and I'll bring you home in the morning." He said.

"Thanks, you didn't have to." I said laying back down, facing Harry.

"Anything for you." He said, leaning down and kissing me softly.

The kiss became rougher as seconds passed. I could feel his desire rising.

My hands slid through his curls as his lips trailed from my jaw bone to my neck, nibbling from time to time.

I let out a soft moan as he hit my weak spot, which he had found days sooner.

"I like making you feel like this." He stated, kissing down to my chest.

Realizing I had a Tshirt on, he lifted up my back and pulled the shirt over my head, dropping it to the floor.

Soft kisses were placed down the middle of my chest, as my bra was still on.

His hands rubbed up and down my sides and eventually made their way to my thighs.

The heat between my legs built up quickly, and Harry took notice.

I pushed him onto his back so I could straddle him. His bulge was completely noticeable in his sweatpants.

I began to rock back and forth, earning slight moans from Harry's mouth. "Jessamine." He said eagerly.

I leaned down to the crook of his neck where I began placing kisses. Eventually I trailed down to his collar bone and down to his bare, muscular chest, which had tattoos across it. I ran my hands up and down his abs and down to his sweatpants, pulling at the elastic.

I grin spread across his face. "I'm enjoying this side of you." He said, leaning up and kissing my shoulders. I was still straddling him as he reach to my back and unhooked my bra.

I let out a gasp as he pulled it off, I took me by suprise. A deep chuckle vibrate on his chest.

He started to suck on my right nipple, flicking his tongue from time to time. I tried to hold in the moans but the pleasure was too strong.

His goals were to see how loudly I could moan.

"Being difficult are we?" He asked, flipping me onto my back. At this point we were laying on his carpet.

He unbuttoned my denim shorts and pulled them down my tanned legs, leaving me in nothing but my purple panties.

"Beautiful." He stated, kissing up and down my thighs.

I could feel his hot breath against my entrance which made me arch my back.

His hands grabbed onto my hips and pushed me back down.

"Not yet." He said, sliding down my panties.

I felt like I was enjoying him way too much.

~~~~

Hello my loves.

COMMENT

&

VOTE :)

Comment if you enjoy the sexual parts?