Chapter 48

I hesitantly unlocked the doors as Harry strolled to the passenger seat, opening the door aggressively and slamming it shut.

Sitting in the drivers seat, I crossed my arms defensively. He's not getting away with this. He better have a good explanation.

He let out a deep sigh as we both faced forward, not looking at one another. The anger was flying everywhere.

"You can start explaining or you can get out." I said rudely. I was beyond pissed and more than hurt. The look on his face when I said that nearly crushed me.

It's like he didn't think I had the guts to be that rude to him.

"Please calm down before this turns into a screaming match." He huffed.

"Me calm down? You're the one who's sneaking around your girlfriends back and hanging around with other girls!" I spit in his face. Not literally but ya know.

"Jessamine I told you she's just a fucking friend! I've never touched her, ever! Why don't you believe me?" That's when I started crying again.

I'm so emotional. For all I know he's completely lying to me, but I can't be too sure. You can't trust everybody.

"Then why couldn't you at least tell me? Let me know that you were going to see a friend?" I was so upset.

"Because you were pissed off at me earlier! I thought we needed space-"

"Really Harry? Really?" I said sarcastically.

He shook his head at me. Fuck did that piss me off.

"How do you know her then?" I asked.

"From that stupid fucking condo party, okay?" He seemed to get annoyed.

"So you met her that night, somehow got her number and asked her to meet you here tonight?" I said questioningly.

He mumbled something but I couldn't tell. At this point I was so mad I couldn't even look at him.

"Does she know you have a girlfriend?"

"I don't fucking know?" He held his hands up. "She hasn't asked."

"You make me sick Harry. It's one thing to hang out with another girl but its another to do it behind my back." I whimpered, my heart hurt.

"I'm sorry okay!" He sighed. "I'm sorry."

"Sorry doesn't cut this. You're on a date with some random chick you've met once! And knowing your reputation, it's not because your just friends."

"What the hell do you know about my reputation? You've known me for only 3 months!" He yelled.

"You know what, maybe I didnt know you as well as I thought." I cried.

"At this point, I don't know if I want to anymore."

He opened my door and slammed it, walking away from me and back into the diner.

I sat there in shock. Moments later he came walking out with the girl, towards my car. What the hell.

He yanked my door open and yelled at me.

"Now if you don't mind I'll be taking Sam home to her house. There, now you know what I'm up to." He slammed my door once again, walking up to his car and speeding away.

----------

I was curled up in my bed, completely devastated. Harry's called me numerous times but I can't stop myself from crying to answer it.

He's also texted me nearly 30 times, begging for me to call him back. How he's "messed up" and some other bullshit.

I'm not sure if I believe him anymore. My parents keep knocking at my door but I'm sure they get the point.

For hours I laid in my bed, crying my eyes out.

My phone rang once again and I assumed it was Harry, but it wasn't. It was Melissa.

I stop sniffling long enough to answer.

"Hello?" My voice cracked.

"Jess are you okay?" She asked. I could hear someone in the background questioning her.

"Shutup I can't hear her if you're yapping in my ear!" She yelled at the person. It made me laugh a little.

"Who is that?" I asked, curious.

She sighed through the phone. "It's Harry. He hasn't left me alone until I called you."

"Why does he care?" I spat. "Sorry I'm not trying to sound rude."

"I know. He was worried because you weren't answering him."

"Well tell him I'm perfectly fine." I lied. I wish he would just come here and make things okay.

"I know you aren't." She whispered.

"Harry!" I heard her yell. The sound of the door slamming.

"And he's gone." She finished.

"Where did he go?" I asked.

"I don't know he just ran out with his keys."

Hopefully he was coming here. I doubt it.

My phone began beeping. I looked down and it was Harry trying to call me.

"Hey Melissa ill call you later." I said before hanging up on her.

~~~~~~~~~

This was crap I'm sorry. I'm so sick, I feel terrible. But I promised you guys this today sooooo

Don't forget to vote, it means a lot :)

Love you guys!

AND I DECIDED ON THE SHIP NAME
most of you liked Jessarry, I like it too :)

So Jessarry it is :)