Chapter 5

I'm sorry this one isn't that well written. I'll make the next chapter a lottt more interesting I promise :)

~~~~

Although I didn't agree on going out with Harry, I still went and took a shower

An hour long one to be exact. The first day of school seemed to really stress me out.

I hopped out of the shower and dried off. Then, I grabbed my t-shirt and running shorts and put them on. I always prefer being comfortable, it's not like I'm trying to impress anyone.

Carefully, I put my wet brown hair into a not-so-messy bun on the top of my head. One thing about me, I can't stand my hair looking like shit.

I decided to put on a little mascara just in case someone decided to come over.

After thinking of things to put away my boredom, I turned on my laptop and looked up harry styles on Facebook. His timeline was private, but his tagged photos weren't.

I clicked on one if them to reveal a shirtless Harry with a short skimpy blonde girl, which seemed to be at a pool party.

Even though it said the photo was from over 6 months ago, strangely, it still bothered me.

Then I clicked on the next picture, which was Harry and another man who seemed to be wrestling. The man was laying on the ground as Harry had him in a neck lock, nearly choking him to death. There was blood dripping down Harry's forehead, but it didn't seemed to faze him.

Just like earlier at school.

Damn this kid was violent.

-------

Once I was finished looking through most of the pictures, my stomach started growling.

Now that I thought of it, I hadn't eaten since breakfast and it was nearly 7 pm.

A knock came at my door, since I was upstairs it took my longer to get down there. The longer I took, the more frequent to knocks.

I opened the door to see harry, his curls sitting perfectly on his head. Then I noticed his face a blood stains on it, along with several new bruises that weren't there a few hours before.

"Harry, another fight?" I asked a little concern.

I reached up to touch his check, which had a darkening bruise on it.

His breath hitch once my fingers came in contact with his smooth, but bruised skin.

"What happened this time?" I asked.

"It's nothing. Now lets go." He replied sternly.

Way to be rude, bitch.

"I'm no where near ready, so no." I replied back just as rudely.

"Then I guess well have to stay here." He said before inviting himself in and sitting on the couch.

"No not happening. I guess I'll go get dressed...."

I ran up to my room as quick as possible and grabbed a pair of dark wash shorts and a white t shirt. On my way back down I grabbed the credit card and went to see what harry was doing by himself.

He just sat there awkwardly, like he was seeking through his thoughts.

"Uhm ok..." I said.

"Finally. Lets go." He replied.

We walked outside and I locked the door behind me. As I walked down the driveway, there was a shiny black motorcycle sitting at the edge of it.

No way in h e l l am I getting on that.

Harry grabbed the helmet that was sitting on the seat and motioned it toward me.

Oh fuck no.