Chapter 7

This chapter is a little longer than the others, incase I can't update tomorrow.

The last part is pretty cute to me :)

~~~

Harry completely ignore me and walked faster toward the guy, who was surrounded by his friends. They seemed to be around their early 20's.

His fists were still clenched, making his veins stick out even more.

The last thing I remember Harry went straight up to the guy, yelled something in his face, and punched him. Leaving the guy basically unconscious. He also had a bloody nose.

The mans friend turned to look at Harry, and froze. They seemed...afraid of him. I mean, I would be too if I saw someone as built as him come running at me.

Harry turned around and came back towards me, grabbed my wrist and yanked me out of the booth. We walked quickly out of the restaurant before anyone could catch him.

"Ow Harry, you're hurting my wrist!" I cried in pain.

He looked at my apologetically and loosened his grip, leaving red marks on my wrist.

"Let's go home." he said sternly. "Don't complain either, just get on the bike and let's go."

I obeyed his commands since I was still frightened by what just happened in the restaurant. His anger scared me.

He turned his head, "Hold on tight." and took off, once again making me hold on tightly.

I had a feeling he enjoyed me clutching to him.

----

We finally arrived at my home and pulled into the driveway. I knew to hop off when I heard the engine of his bike cut off.

We stood there awkwardly and looked at each other.

I never realized how gorgeous he was. Even the simplest things intrigued me, such as his eyes. They were the perfect shade of green, but only when he wasn't angry.

He smiled at me, "You enjoy checking me out don't you?"

"No." I blushed, trying to brush it off, even though if wasn't kind of true.

I started walking toward the front door when I turned around to look at Harry, his face seemed filled with sadness.

It took everything in me to ask, "would you like to come in?"

He looked at me and smiled.

"Wow you're being nice to me?" he said, walking up the steps.

I unlocked the door and went into the kitchen, Harry went into the living room and turned on the tv.

My stomach was still growling so I decided to make something myself, since we didn't get to eat out.

"Harry would you like me to make you something?" I called from the kitchen.

I heard footsteps coming closer and he appeared in front of me. "Depends. what are you making?"

I looked at him and realized he still had dried blood on the side of his face.

"Well first lets clean up your face." I giggled.

"Fine." he replied and followed me into the bathroom, across from my room.

I grabbed a bottle of alcohol since we didn't have peroxide and a washcloth. I poured the alcohol onto the washcloth.

"This might sting." I told him, putting in on his face without even giving him a second to think.

He let out a noise. "Ouch that burns like hell."

"Sorry. I'm almost done." I replied.

After a few seconds I stopped and put the washcloth in the clothing basket.

"Thank you Dr. Taylor." He said with a wink.

"Funny, that's what people call my parents." I said looking at him.

"Really? They're doctors?" He asked like he was genuinely interested.

"Yes they just started working at the hospital here a few weeks ago."

"That's funny, your dad must be the one who stitched me up." He showed me a new forming scar on his chest.

"Got into a pretty bad fight, my mother forced me to get it stitched."

"Well, shouldn't get into fights then." I said smirking.

"If only it was that easy babe." he said back.

"Now make me food." He demanding jokingly.

"Never." I said raising an eyebrow.

"You'll have to make me."

"I will." He said standing up.

I ran into the hallway, Harry chasing after me. He grabbed ahold of my waist and I dropped to the floor.

He grabbed each of my ankles and started dragging me, making me laugh uncontrollably.

"Harry don't pull me down the stairs!" i said in between laughs.

He laughed at me and swooped me off my feet, putting me on his back.

It made me uneasy going down the stairs, my heels dug into his sides.

"Jesus, Jessamine, I won't drop you!" He called out to me.

Once we made it to the bottom of the steps, he carried me to the couch on flopped me onto it, making me bounce. For some reason it made me laugh.

Since I still held onto him, he fell on top of me, smirking.

"Hey there," he said smiling. Our foreheads touching.

He lifted up his head, planting a kiss on my forehead.

"Now you can make me dinner."

Before he pulled away, I did the unthinkable.

I kissed him.