Chapter 46

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What the hell are you doing here." I said more as a statement than as a question.

He shifted his weight to one leg as he also held a pizza box in his hand.

"I though I'd be nice and drop by. Ran into the pizza man as soon as I pulled up." He said, basically tossing the pizza at me. "You're welcome."

"uh thanks?" Is all I managed to reply. I wish he would just leave...in case Harry showed up. Ha yeah right. I don't know why he has such an attitude problem.

"Mind if I come in for a chat? It's the least you could do." He said deviously while eyeing the pizza.

"We can chat out here.' I said rather rudely to him. There's no way he's coming inside.

"How's your dad?" He asked questioningly knowing it hit my nerves.

I narrowed my eyes at him. Why the actual fuck would he come here and ask me something like that.

"I suggest you leave my property right now Alan, or I'll-" I was cut off.

"Or you'll what Jessamine? Get you overly protective asshole of a boyfriend to come after me? Please. He can't do anything. He acts all high and mighty but trust me, there's only so much he can do." He said. I know he's trying to make me think. Trying to make me believe him.

I know how Harry is. One wrong word and you're done. I don't think Alan quite understands that. Or does he?

"You don't know the anger that Harry has built up inside him." I shook my head. "Don't come here again. Ever." I nearly spat at him.

He took a step closer to me, his face inches from mine.

"You're fucking sick. I could call the police right now-"

"It's already done and over with sweetheart. You have no evidence. Neither do I." His eyes became slightly darker.

"The only people who knows are you us and Alex. Which he's no longer an issue anymore." He said, making chills go down me.

"He deserved everything he got handed to him." I said through gritted teeth.

"Not quite darling. He didn't get what he wanted from you." He said. A smirk grew across his lips.

"I guess I could try.." He said, stepping closer to me. I took the opportunity to open the pizza box and smash it into his face.

Alan let out a yelp, I'm assuming because the pizza itself was still steaming hot. Props to you pizza place.

He took a step back and wiped the pizza from his face.

"You're such a little bitch." He said with a small, unsteady laugh. It honestly scared me.

"I will get a restraining order on you Alan. Don't come near me, my family, or Harry. I swear on it." I said, feeling pretty powerful at the moment.

"Look sweetheart, a piece of paper isn't going to stop me from anything." He said, pizza sauce remains still on his cheeks and in his blonde hair.

He began taking small steps back. "You'll see me again. Don't worry."

I shook my head at him as he turned and ran back into his car, speeding off. Taking a moment to recover, I turned my heels and ran back inside, making sure to lock the door.

How do I explain why there's pizza all over the front step? Oh well I guess I'll make up something when my parents come home.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I found myself curled up on the couch, shaking for what seemed like hours. If only Harry were here to comfort me. He's the only thing that makes me seem safe now.

Looking around the house, I realized I hated being lonely. Although he is a jerk to me for no reason, I can't find a reason to ignore him. It's so cold and lonely here by myself.

Searching the counter tops of the kitchen for my phone, I finally found it hidden under the money I had thrown back there.

The signature unlocking noise rang into my ears as I quickly dialed Harry's number. I memorized it just in case. Wow I sound crazy.

It ran twice before it went straight to voicemail. Wow he's ignoring me.

I was calling to apologize for leaving but if he's going to act like that, so will I.

As soon as I was about to call my mom, she came walking through the door along with my father.

In her hand were two to-go boxes from a local diner.

"Hey. Why is there only two?" I asked her as she placed them onto the counter, my father opening one and her taking the other.

"Well I thought you ate already?" She asked questioningly. "And why is the pizza all over the steps?"

"I'll explain that later." I sighed.

"What why would you assume I ate already? I haven't even talked to you." I said confused. I wasn't mad that she didn't get me anything, just confused why she didn't think to call me and ask.

She turned to my father and back to me with her eyebrows furrowed.

"We thought we saw you at the diner with Harry just now?"

What the fuck is she talking about,

"Wait what?"

"Yeah we saw him, but we didn't see you because you were facing the other direction, on your phone. I figured we wouldn't intrude on you guys." She said, taking a bite of her dinner.

"Mom that wasn't me." I whispered, staring off blankly.

How could he?

~~~~~~~

Awwww shit.

I'm still unsure of when i'll start the sequel, I write as I go

How was this chapter? :)

twitter @ashtonstryhard

IG @twerkinstyles