Chapter 64

"Miss please take a deep breath and calm down a little bit." A slightly overweight policeman instructed me.

"I'm scared he might hurt him." I whimpered.

Moments after Harry left me in the dust I rushed to the police station, hoping they could stop him.

"We sent out police vehicles two minutes ago, everything is okay." His voice was soft yet controlling.

Another man came walking into the office which they had set me down in. I recognized him from one of the previous times I had come into contact with the police.

"Hello Jessamine," he waved the other guy out of the room without a word.

Once he was out he shut the door quietly behind us.

"I just need to ask a few questions, I don't want to overwhelm you because I know how much you've been-"

"Just hurry up." I said a little too rudely but I'm sure he's use to it.

"Do you know if this Alan guy has had any criminal records of some sort?" I shook my head no.

"You don't know him?"

"I've spoke to him a few times but never asked anything personal." I wiped my runny nose with a tissue and then crossed my hands in my lap.

"Okay then. There's not much we can do until we've gone through all your phone calls and messages. We don't have anything on record from him. I'll keep you up to date." He stood up and walked to the door. "Don't worry too much, we've got this handled."

With that he walked out of the door, within a second the other man came in.

"Sorry to bother you but there's someone here looking for you." He held onto the door handle as if waiting for my permission to let him in.

"Uhm that's fine."

He held the door open wider, Harry strolling into the room with pure stress written over his face.

"Oh my god." I whimpered, rushing up to hug him tightly. I mumbled into him as I cried.

"I'm sorry." He hugged me back, not say anything.

I looked over to the man in the door way and nodded my head to make him give us space.

"How are you here?" I gripped his shoulders. "I was so terrified that he would-"

"He wasn't there." He stated emotionlessly

"Wasn't where?"

"At the address he sent you. He wasn't there. Lucky son of a bitch." He mumbled angrily.

"Don't ever do that again." I smacked him hard in the chest, he was taken back tremendously. His eyes widen at my attitude change.

"I'm dead serious." I warned him.

"I'm dead serious too. He's lucky I didn't find him."

"Just stop."

"Don't even start with me Jessamine,"

I crossed my arms and huffed, my breath shakey.

"Fine."

He furrowed his eyebrows at me in confusion. "Fine?" like he thought I would continue to argue.

"I'm sorry I care so much about you okay, I'm sorry." I plopped down into the cushioned chair and stared at the ground.

"Don't act like that-"

"No just stop. I'm done arguing. I'm stressed out enough."

"I'm only this way because I care about you, you know that." He knelt beside me and stared at my face.

"I know Harry, but you need to stop acting like you're indestructible. You're not."

He took my words in for a moment.

"Don't worry about me."

"Then don't worry about me."

"It doesn't work that way." He shook his head.

"Exactly."

He huffed, biting his bottom lip, probably holding back whatever smart ass comment that would definitely piss me off.

"Either way I'm here now. You're okay, I'm okay." His voice was shaky from what I assume what still anger but he hid it.

"They'll take care of this." He rubbed my arm.

"What if they don't find him either." I worried.

"If they don't, I will." He assured me, rubbing my arm once again.

-------

"We've tracked the number that he's been contacting you from, but it seems as though he doesn't have it with him." The same police officer from informed me about 20 minutes later.

"What do you mean?" Harry asked him, siting beside me.

"They went to the location of the phone, which was found on the side of the road."

"He must've been ready for this to happen." Harry whispered beside me, shaking his head.

I reached over and grabbed his hand.

"Well what now?" I asked him.

"We wait until they find him." Harry answered me.

"I'm sorry but it might not be tonight, or maybe not even tomorrow-" Harry cut him off.

"You're saying she has to just go home, not knowing where he could turn up?" Harry grew angry.

The police officer took a deep breath, not wanting to make Harry anymore defensive and nodded his head.

"There's not much more we can do until further notice."

Harry was about to say something before I squeezed his hand.
"Thank you."

"Anytime Miss Taylor. If you have any concern at all, don't hesitate to call."

"Of course." I showed a small smile. Just before he walked out I stopped him. "Wait"

"Yes?" He turned around, Harry looking at me questioningly.

"Please don't let my parents know about this, not yet." I pleaded.

He thought for a second. "Fine. Not until we know anything further. But this is the only time."

"Thank you so much." I thanked him, letting out a breath.

"You two have a safe night." He nodded at Harry before slipping out the door.

It was quiet, as it always was when there was a problem.

"We should go." I let go of his hand and waited for him to trail behind me.

"I'm not letting you be alone tonight." He pushed.

"My parents will be home soon, I'll be ok-"

"No, I'm not letting you be alone, not even for 2 seconds." He pushed my back slightly as we exited the building, after a few goodbyes.

"You can't just stay in my room, my parents will freak." I brushed back my hair from my face.

"I'll hide." He shrugged.

"I don't know." I shook my head.

"It'll be fine, I'll follow you to your house." He kissed the top of my head.

I grabbed his hand before he turned away.

"Park down the street."

A small smile curved on his lips.

--------

"I'm tired." I yawned, rolling over to meet Harry's eyes.

"Sleep, because I sure can't."

"Why not?" I rubbed his cheek.

"I'm too worried, more angry really."

"Don't be, nothing's happened." I assured him.

"I'm afraid it will though. And I won't be there like I was last time. That's my biggest fear." He looked away.

"You're here now, it's okay." I smiled.

"I guess so." He pushed his fingers through my hair, my eyes shutting at the amazing feeling.

I love nothing more than my hair being played with.

"If I fall asleep, make sure my parents don't catch you." I said in nearly a whispered, sleep nearly consuming me.

"Don't worry I'll be up all night."

~~~~~~~~

Did you expect Alan to be gone

I didn't either

The question is:
Who will find him first?

Twitter @ashtonstryhard
IG @twerkinstyles

So apparently there's an IG account @jessaminedml and it made my night

IVE NEVER HAD AN ACCOUNT THATS MADE BC OF MY STORY I LOVE IT