Chapter 50

holy crap this is the 50th chapter already?!

I'm still unsure of how far I want to write this book, but I plan on making a sequel to it once it's done!

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Harrys POV. (this is different lol)

I can't believe wants happening right now. My life is so fucked up I swear.

I should've never talked to that girl when she came up to me at the condo party. I never should've danced with her or followed her to someone elses place. I never should've let her brainwash me like that but I was so fucking mad for no reason at that point and I cheated on her anyway.

 I can't even describe how fucking stupid I feel right now. My world basically revolves around Jess, but at that moment the alcohol made me think otherwise.

It made me think I was my own person and I could do whatever I wanted, and I don't even know why those thoughts crossed my mind.

Sam really isn't a bad girl without the alcohol, which makes me wonder why she was so fucked up that night. For days I was so angry with her. So fucking angry. It's not like she knew I had a girlfriend. I guess I was just mad at myself.

Somehow she must've gotten my number in my phone, which I don't even remember happening. But she called me constantly yesterday wondering why I was ignoring her.

So I felt the need to tell her I can't talk to her anymore and she came up with the idea to meet up at the diner.

Everything would be so much better had Jess not shown up but then again she'd have to know eventually. Wait how the fuck did she know I was there?

Either way Jess is the only girl I want.....need in my life. If I were her I probably wouldn't give me a second chance, but when she broke down in from of me, I realized she needed me.

Maybe just as equally as I needed her.

---------------------------------------

Jessamine's POV.

I almost just gave Harry a second chance. I almost just let it go so easily, but I know i can't do that. He needs to learn that I'm not his play-toy and he can't just drop me when he feels like having fun.

He never did really explain to me what happened that night and I'm not sure if I should make him spare the details but part of me just wants to know.

Most likely he did have sex with that girl because of the way he was acting. Continuously apologizing when he didn't even tell me exactly what he was apologizing about.

Fuck you Harry. Fuck you for making me so attached when you're just going to hurt me like this.

Honestly I don't even think he knows how much this hurts me. I thought I was the only girl in his life right now. He's the only person I'm close to around here.

Yes I know I have Melissa but all she does is party. I'm not complaining, but that's not something I'd like to do every weekend.

I sighed a little too loudly as I rolled over on my bed, just staring at nothing in particular.

I wonder if I'm the only one who isn't getting sleep tonight.

---------------------------