Chapter 28

Some of you have been asking if I have an IG, it's 'twerkinstyles'. It's not just MY account, I do share it with 2 other people :)

And another thing. ALMOST 1 MILLION READS. ALMOST. that's just crazy.

Also, some have been asking how do I promote this story and how I get so many reads. I HAVE NO CLUE. It's because all of you are amazing, that's why. xoxo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An hour flew by as Harry and I swam in the cool, salty ocean. It made me completely happy again, just to be in the water. I was practically raised around it.

It had only been a few days since I got my cast, so my leg did hurt slightly, but not enough to make me leave.

After swallowing a good mouthful of water by accident, we decided to take a break. Although my lungs burnt from the saltiness, I loved it. Harry seemed genuinely worried when I began choking, but somehow it made me feel like I was back at home.

We stumbled onto the shore and laid there, watching the sun go down. The water was close enough so it would brush by us, but not by much.

I must've felt a fish or something, but it made me jumped up from my laying position, leaving Harry still on the ground.

"What?" He asked, his arms were behind his head as he laid out on the sandy beach.

"Nothing." I said, looking the other direction and realizing I still hadn't talked to Melissa.

"Hey, i'm going to go speak to Melissa. I'll be right back." I said, leaving him behind.

Melissa was already sitting down on a beach chair, probably worn out from playing volleyball in the hot sun. Many other teens surrounded her, but I had yet to meet any of them.

As I walked closer, many of them would look at me weird. Probably because of my cast, but whatever.

"What's up, Jess?" Melissa said, standing from her sitting position and walking towards me.

I have to say, she's one of the prettiest girls I've seen here. She has long blonde hair which brings out her bright blue eyes. Her skin is really tan, probably because she's at the beach so often. She doesn't even wear makeup, which suprises me.

"oh nothing, I just came by Harry's condo because...I forgot my phone." I made up a lie, unsure if people would take it the wrong way.

Some of the people there were clearly listening to our conversation.

"Ohh, do you live here?" She asked happily. "I live on the second floor if you'd like to swing by later, we're throwing a party."

"No, I wish I lived here, it's gorgeous." I replied, looking out at the sea. "And a party?" I asked.

"Of course! Someone around here always throws one on Friday nights. You should come!" She stated happily as she threw her hair over her shoulders.

"Yeah, that sounds fun." I said. There's probably no way in hell my parents would let me, but I can just tell them I'm sleeping over or something. Yeah that sounds good.

"Great, see ya!"  She said, giving me a small hug and walking back to her seat.

Before I turned away, a guy who seemed to be my age stopped me.

"Hey aren't you Jessamine, the girl who was shot last week?" He asked.

I scrunched my eyebrows at him. "...yeah?"

"So is it true Harry shot you? I knew he was trouble, the day he started here. He doesn't deserve you." The blue eyed boy stated.

The fact that someone would start a rumor about Harry shooting me made my temper rise.

"First of all, Harry hasn't hurt me in any way. Why the hell would you even say something like that?!" I yelled. I hadn't even realized how loud I was.

I felt a hand wrap around my waist.

"What's going on here?" Harry asked angrily, tightening his grip on me.

"Nothing, Harry let's go." I said, grabbing his wrist and tugging on him.

"Look man, I don't know what you said to my girlfriend, but if i see you speaking to her every again, you're done." Harry said coldly, right into the guys face, making him flinch.

Girlfriend?

Let's just go with it.

Again I tugged on Harry's wrist, making him walk with me this time.

Once we were out of sight I whispered to Harry.

"Girlfriend?" 

This made him smile, showing his dimples. "Well...I have something to ask you." He stated, making my heart race.

He stopped us on the bridge that connected the beach to the parking lot of the condo. Holding both of my soft hand into his rough ones, he looked me in the eyes. The sight of his beautiful, piercing green eyes made my heart flutter. My stomach turned with excitement as he leaned down and pecked my lips.

Pulling back by only centimeters, he whispered to me.

"Jessamine, will you be my girlfriend?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter :/

who am i kidding, they're all short.

I hope all my Americans had an amazing 4th of July :)

butttt guess what?

I'm dedicating this chapter to @Hazzasbby

If you haven't read her book "Forever and Always" YOU NEED TOO.

oh and you should tell her to update ;)

 Lots of lovee. xoxo