Chapter 74

ONLY READ THE BOLDED PART IF YOU DON"T REMEMBER WHAT IS GOING ON IN THIS STORY. (thanks to me oh)

So basically Jessamine and Harry have gone through a lot together since first meeting a couple months ago (some of you don't like the timing of everything but once I complete this story I'm going to go back and rewrite some of the beginning chapters. Everything will be the same except the timing, so don't worry).

Jessamine's dad has been shot, but lived, by a guy named Alex. Alex and Alan are friends. You probably remember the scene where Harry shows up just in time to save Jessamine from Alex. That was everyone's favorite haha. Alex is dead now.

Alan is the phycopath who would help Alex in all his wrong doings. In case you haven't noticed, Alan does have some type of insanity. Like literally. He's not a normal guy who does this for fun. There's actually something mentally wrong with him.

Alan shows up at at a place where Harry and Jessamine are eating and Jessamine ends up getting shot in the leg, so that's what her scar is from.

Fast foward a little and Harry is seen with this girl named Sam (or Samantha, same person). Long story short we don't like her very much lol. She has also been with Niall in the past, as if that makes anything better.

Then Alan tells Jessamine he'll hurt Harry if she doesn't sleep with him, which never happens actually happens so he's angry.

Everything is fine with Harry and Jess at this point.

Harry gets drunk one night at a bar and kisses Sam "accidentally". He comes home drunk and once he's sober enough he releases that info to Jess, who storms out.

They're both unhappy.

Jessamine and her best friend Melissa start hanging out with Harry's friend, Jess didn't know until she showed up to meet them. Louis and Melissa have a thing going on so it wasn't intentional. She earns Niall as one of her good friends.

The school shooting happens and the shock of it makes them realize how much they mean to each other. Niall is shot and in the hospital. Harry beats the shit out of Alan and he is put into a coma hours later.

This leads up to the last chapter.

Does that help?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning was just as dreary as it's been.

The sun still rises and sets. The moon just the same. The birds chirp loudly in the morning but you wouldn't even know they existed at night.

i've been acting like a bird.

louis ended up making harry leave last night at the hospital because of how upset it had made me. what broke my heart is that he didn't even question it.

As of late he just hasn't been the same harry i had fallen in love with. He's becoming this person who doesn't express any type of emotion. he's just blank.

"Jessamine can you come downstairs." My mom called from the bottom of the steps. i groaned as i pulled myself together and crawled over the edge of my bed. no matter how much i slept it never seemed enough.

I came downstairs and my family was sitting around the kitchen table. my mom and grandmother had made a nice looking pancake breakfast, too bad i was in the mood to eat.

they all just looked at me as i came to sit down in the empty seat across from my mom, my dad to my left and grandma to my right.

"what?" i questioned them.