Chapter 35

2 MILLION READS I CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH.

Also thanks for being patient, I've never gone this long not updating. I was on vacation

~~~~~~~

I opened my eyes frantically, only to see Harry's face. He was fast asleep with no shirt on, we were huddled close together. The smell of alcohol flourished with every exhale that came from his mouth.

He was such a peaceful sleeper for such an angered person. The slow but steady breathing kept me fascinated. I always wondered what thoughts floated through his troubled mind.

His hand was lightly placed on my arm which I slowly picked up and placed beside him.

I tiptoed around the kitchen, making sure I didn't step on any broken glass or empty beer cans. Grabbing a glass of milk, I went and sat on a stool. For some reason milk would always calm me from my nightmares.

After I finished, I placed the empty glass into the sink, which was full of empty beer cans.

I was wide awake now so I grabbed a trash bag and cleaned up the beer cans and empty liquor bottles. Some were tucked in the plant pots which I found funny. These people knew how to party.

Once I gathered everything up, I went out to the hallway to throw the garbage away, only to find the hallway just as trashed. Oh well.

I set the bag outside the door and quietly shut it. I'm sure Harry would be out cold for the next few hours, it was only 6am.

My stomach grumbled from hunger once I sat down so I decided to go grab breakfast from McDonalds or something.

I couldn't find my car keys anywhere, but I did know where Harry hid his. Top left cabinet in the left corner, which is exactly where it was.

He owes me for cleaning his condo anyway.

I slipped on my toms that i had left here and ran out the door since I was only going through the drive through.

-----

Pulling back into Harry's designated parking spot, I picked up the two coffees and bag of food before heading up to his room.

The hallway was still trashed but I refused to clean it. When I opened the door, Harry was sitting on the couch, with the tv off.

He looked at me like he had seen a ghost or something and jumped up.

"Where did you go?" He asked looking down at my hands which holding the coffees. I had set the bag of food on the counter.

"I uh, went and got you this." I said, handing it too him awkwardly.

"Thank god, I thought you....left me." He spit out bluntly.

I looked at him with full emotion before replying. "I would never leave you."

He smile sweetly as he pulled my face up to his and planted a kiss on my forehead. My arms wrapped around his torso.

"I missed you." he said quietly.

"I never left you, you left me." I said looking up at him.

"I didn't leave you,.....I took a break I guess. So much has happened...." He replied, shaking his head.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked kindly, kissing his chest lightly.

He was silent for a second.

"Yeah maybe I should." He replied lowly.

I nodded my head. As we walked toward the couch I muttered, "I'm sorry Harry."

"What for?"

"For...slapping you." I said, smiling at the last part.

His face broke into a smile as I laid my legs across his lap.

"It's okay babe. I probably deserved it....at the time." He mustered with a smile as well.

We both let a small laugh before it grew silent again.

"So..." I said awkwardly, hoping he was going to talk.

"Where do I even start..." He said to himself.

"Can you tell me who Alex is?" I asked quietly.

"Uhm...we use to be good friends last year but eventually he got into the wrong crowd I guess. He wasn't the same." He stopped and looked at me.

"Did you get mixed into 'that crowd'?" I asked curiously.

"At one point...I did. Until I found out....."

"Found out what?"

"I found out he murdered someone."

My mind went blank. He seemed like such an....innocent person.

"He did...what?" I asked a little too loudly.

"Shh. Don't yell." He said cupping his hand over my mouth. "That's not the worst thing either."

"What's worse than that?"

"No one knows about the murder. I was threatened not to tell anyone."

"Then how do you know?"

"I walked in on it." He said quietly like he was imagining it all over again.

"He's also the one who...you know."

That bitch shot my father, like it was a game.

"You can't let him just threaten you, tell the police!" I said frantically, sitting up.

"It's not that simple Jess. He found my greatness weakness. I can't chance it." He said trying to calm me.

"What do you mean?"

"He threatened to take you from me. God knows what he would do to you."

I just looked at him in shock.

"I won't let him touch you Jess, believe me. I promise you." He said, holding my hands.

I nodded my head and played with his fingers in my lap.

"Please say something." He whispered.

"Harry I know deep down you're an amazing person. People just don't see it like it do." I said rubbing his arm gently.

~~~~

Did this suck? :( I'm half awake

Anyway

FOLLOW MY TWITTER @ashtonstryhard

AND IG

@twerkinstyles