Chapter 57

"Ah fuck." I grabbed my forehead as soon as I awoke, this hangover was going to be the worst ever.

I looked around and I wasn't in Melissa's apartment. I was in Harry's bedroom. In his bed.

"What am I do-" I turned over, Harry was propped up beside me watching tv. A smirk curved onto his lips when he saw me.

"I brought you here last night. You were shit wasted." He answered me. Was I really that bad, well considering I doing remember much.

"Oh." I looked up at his tousled hair.
"We didn't....did we?" I asked with wide eyes.

He chuckled at my expression. "No what makes you think that?"

My cheeks grew red. "Your hair is all- I thought- never mind." I waved it off and threw my head onto the pillow.

"You thought we had drunk sex?" He giggled at me, knowing I feel awkward talking about it.

"My head hurts." I whined, changing the subject. My hand was placed on my forehead, blocking out the light that shone through the windows.

"So needy." He joked, opening the drawer beside the bed and grabbing a bottle of pills. He opened it and counted out two, handing them to me.

"You're not drugging me right?" I raised an eyebrow.

"'Course not." He replied.

"I can't swallow these." I said, playing with them in my hands.

He got up without speaking, leaving the room and returning with a water bottle. Handing it to me, he laid back down on the bed. Not too close but not too far away.

I placed one pill at a time onto my tongue and swallowed each with a swig of water. Swallowing pills is not my thing.

I set the water aside and covered my face with a pillow. The brightness of the room wasn't helping me any.

Harry looked over at me and reached up to close the blinds, as if he could tell exactly what was wrong. He also pulled the curtains shut which decreased the brightness almost fully.

"All better." He announced, lifting the pillow from my face.

"So do you remember last night at all?" He asked quietly, with a smile.

"Not really only when I got there...why are you smiling?" I smiled back at him.

"I don't know." He said, turning to the tv with a smile still on his face.

"Okay." I said, laying back on my side.
"I should really get back to Melissa's." I whispered.

"What for?" He said with a hint of annoyance.

"Because I was suppose to stay at her place last night, not yours." I shot back.

"I liked it better when you were asleep." He laughed referring to my attitude change.

"Me too." I smacked him with a pillow and quickly turned the other way.

"God why are you so mean today."

"I don't know." I whined, my insides were all cramping. Fuck i hope this isn't what I think it is.

I curled up and just laid there, hoping the cramps wouldn't last.

Seconds later they returned, this time it felt like I was dying. My hand flew from my side to my stomach.

"What's wrong?" He asked gently.

"Nothing." I lied. I hate talking to him about these things, he just makes jokes out of everything.

He didn't say anything.

"Fuck." I whispered under my breath.

Harry came up beside me and rested his head on my shoulder.

"Is Mother Nature torturing you." He joked, I could feel his smile on my shoulder.

"Stop." I whined, scooting away from him and walking to the bathroom.

I'm glad I left things here from last month.

After I was done adjusting myself in the bathroom, I came back into the doorway of Harry's room. He looked at me an furrowed his eyebrows.

"You're not leaving are you?" He asked.

"I should." I replied, leaning on the frame. Cramps erupted again. Damn it.

I tried so hard not to show the pain in my face, but mother fucking nature pushed me to my limit.

Harry motioned my to walk over to him, where he was still on the bed.

I hesitantly walked to him, refusing to hear any stupid jokes he had stored in his head.

"Why don't you just stay here, you'll be fine." He scooted over on the bed, laying me down beside him. The blanket was still warm from where he was laying on it.

"Melissa won't make jokes." I said, trying to keep a straight face but my mouth twitched, trying to keep from smiling.

"Fine, I'll stop." He surrendered, pulling me to lay on top of him.

We were slightly propped up on a pillow, so he could still the tv from under me, his head resting on top of
my shoulder.

His arms snaked around my waist, he felt really warm today.

"Does it still hurt?" He asked after a few seconds.

"Uhm....yeah." I said, my cheeks turning pink. It's so awkward.

His hand traveled down my torso to my mid stomach. "Where?" He asked, moving down further.

I nodded my head when he stopped at my lower stomach where the stabbing pain was erupting.

He noticed when my muscles tightened, and he began rubbing circles, pressing down slightly.

It honestly felt a lot better and the pain was subsided.

Stopping a few seconds later, his palm laid there, warmth radiating from it.

Can we just stay like this forever.

Of course not.

My phone began ringing loudly from the night stand. I picked it up, reading a number I didn't know. Harry looked over my shoulder to see who it was.

"I'll answer." He said.

"No it's fine. Probably just some stupid salesman." I brushed it off.

I sighed, hitting the end button and setting it back aside. A few seconds later a ding indicated I had a voicemail.

"Harry I should really get going." I stated softly, not wanting to anger him.

"Fine." He seemed to agree, which was odd because he normally wouldn't let me leave unless I had a valid reason.

No one was at my house today since my parents seemed to work all the time. I'll just go to Melissa's.

"Ok." I stumbled off of him, his hand sliding across my stomach as I slid off.

"You're not going to say goodbye?" He said quickly, gripping onto my hand.

"Bye." I said confusingly. He smirked.

Pulling me down to him, he placed a kiss on my lips, lingering slightly. I smiled, pulling away.

"You may go." He dismissed with that same smile on his face.

I shook my head at him and grabbed my phone, slipping it into my pocket.

Once I had shut the condo door behind me, I pulled it back out to listen to the voicemail. The number had the same area code as us.

'First unheard message' The sound of the voicemail ladies voice rang through my ear.

"Hello Jessamine, long time no see." no no no not him.

"Did you enjoy that picture I sent you? Yeah, such a great boyfriend he is right? Well you're probably with him now. Hopefully you'll be keeping a better eye on him. He-" The voicemail stopped recording.

My blood felt like it was turning to ice. Was Alan watching Harry? and how much does he know?

More than I do possibly.

What if Harry is just lying to me. Part of me wouldn't doubt it.

But then again, this is Alan we're dealing with. He could just be saying that to create more drama in my life.

To get back at me for what happened.

I still think about that everyday, I even have nightmares about it sometimes but I'm starting to slowly get over it.

Sometimes people just need to let things go.

-----------------------------------------------

"Will you come over?" I asked nervously over the phone.

"I'm at the gym right now, what-" Harry's voice said loudly. I could hear his rapid breathing, slowing down each second.

"We need to talk." I stated.

"Is everything ok-"

"Yeah. We need to work this out. I can't-" My hands started to shake and my voice cracked. Don't you dare fucking cry.

"Jess, hey, it's okay. I'll be there soon." His smooth voice calmed me down.

I was so tired of worrying over this, I needed to know the truth. Everything.

After sitting on the couch for about 20 minutes, Harry came into the house, not even bother to knock.

As for me, I was sitting on the couch wrapped up in a blanket.

He rushed over beside me and examined my face closely. "What's wrong, you had me worried."

"I need to know the truth Harry." I faced him.

"What are you talking about?"

"Just come clean. I know there has to be something you aren't telling me." He looked at me confused.

"Why are you being so weird all of a sudden, we were fine 2 hours ago?"

I didn't look at him and looked the other way. I know my emotions were everywhere right now but this was just stressing me out.

His hand grabbed my chin and faced me to look at him

"Tell me." He forced.

"That number that called earlier-"

"Who was it?" he stopped me.

"Just stop." I put my hand up. My voice shook as I spoke. "It was Alan. He left me a voicemail saying you weren't the guy I thought you were and-"

"and what." He spit, anger clear in his face.

"and that he took that picture." my lip trembled.

"Are you fucking serious!" He bellowed, making me flinch.

"Please just tell me the truth. That's all I want to know. If you're still-"

"Jessamine I swear on my life I'm not talking to her. Never again. I've already gone through this and if you don't believe me, you can ask her yourself." He was mad and somewhat upset.

"I want to believe you." I said assuringly.

"Don't tell me you believe him over me." He shook his head in disbelief.

"I guess not." I sighed. Really why should I?

"Okay." He nodded his head once. He began to calm down and took his seat beside me again.

"I just want to go back to how we were. Please." He begged.

I looked at him and half smiled. "Okay."

~~~~~~~~

Any thoughts at all, just comment. Sometimes I get ideas from my readers ;)

HOLY JESUS OVER 9.2 MILLION READS ILYSFM

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER I LOVE INTERACTING W YOU GUYS @ashtonstryhard