Chapter 12

Finally had time to write, so here you go :)

~~~

eventually the movie ended and I was still laying on Harry's shoulder, kind of freaked out. His hand snuck to my shoulder and began to rub.

"Why so tense?" he asked curiously.

I sighed.

"Just everything I guess." I replied.

"Well, if you like we could go back to my house before dinner. I could give you a..massage." he said with a wink.

I sat up and looked at him.

"I don't think so lover boy." I replied and left the room with him trailing behind me.

we made our way into the main entrance.

"I'm going to use the restroom, stay right here." He commanded and walked away.

I noticed the guy behind the concession stand counter glance and me, doing a double take. He grabbed something from behind the counter and walked towards me.

"I believe you left this earlier. I looked for you but couldn't find you." He said handing me my phone.

"Oh, thanks." I said taking it from his hands.

"No problem. By the way...I put my number in there in case you'd like to return the favor..."

"Get the hell away from her unless you want to drop dead right here, right now."

I turned around to see Harry, his fists clenched, he was angry beyond belief. His neck veins were popping out of his neck.

I put my hands on Harry's chest to push him away but he held his ground. "No one else is allowed to have you, understood?" He said fuming at me.

"Harry I'm not yours to fight over." I whispered.

"You sure as hell are. Now go to the car."

The guy still stood ahead of us, watching us argue.

"No."

"JESSAMINE. LEAVE." he screamed at me.

It hurt my feeling and I tears began too fall. I ran toward this exit and ran the opposite direction.

The sound of footsteps trailed behind me as I continued to run. I kept having to rub the tears out of my eyes so I could see where I was going.

Then, out if nowhere, Harry stopped right in front of me. Both of us were trying to catch our breath.

"What the hell are you doing?" He asked in between breaths.

"Getting away from you!"

"Obviously, but why? What did I do!" he said.

"Stop yelling at me! That's the problem Harry! I'm not going to stand there and let you make me look like a child. You can't keep bossing me around." I looked at him, tears brimming my eyes.

I tried to turn away so he couldn't see but he grabbed both of my shoulders.

"Look at me. I don't intentionally make you feel bad okay? It's just...almost...an instinct to protect you. I can't help myself." he said staring at me.

"Well, you'll have to "help yourself" if you want me to stick around, got it?" I said sternly.

"Got it." He whispered and pulled out his car keys. "Let's go."

"Being me home." I demanded.

"You have an hour and-"

"I want to go home."

He raised his hands in defeat. "Whatever you like, princess."

-----

The car ride was silent. I just couldn't wait to get home and relax before tonight.

Hopefully my parents won't notice the tension between us at dinner.

We pulled up my driveway and he turned the car off. The doors were still locked.

"Unlock the door." I said.

"Let me talk first." he said looking at me.

I folded my arms and glared at him. "Make it quick."

He sighed and looked at me.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for yelling at you. I'm sorry for being 'overprotective'. I can't help it with you. Something about you makes me feel like...like I was made to protect you. Do you get that?"

I nodded, unsure of how to reply.

He shifted in his seat and before I could look, his lips were already glued to mine.

The feeling was like no other, pure bliss is how I could describe it. His tongue demanded for an entrance which I granted. Our lips were in synced before Harry's hand trailed up and down my thighs. I could feel the heat building up.

I groaned as Harry placed rough kisses on my neck and on my jawline. His famous smirk was plastered onto his face.

"I can't wait to hear you yelling my name..." he whispered in the crook of my neck.

It gave me goosebumps, which made me pull back and realize I was right in front of my house. My parents could easily see us.

"I'll see you later," I said and unlocked the door myself.

Before I went inside, I turned around to see Harry in his car, smirking at me.

I blew him one last kiss before walking inside to find my mother in tears.

~~~~~

Cliffhanger yayyy

Don't forget to COMMENT & VOTE :)