Chapter 9

Make sure the comment & VOTE! :)

~~~~

I awoke around midnight to Harry mumbling something in his sleep, his body still pressed closely against mine.

My parents wouldn't be home until 2 or 3 am so I wasn't worried about them.

I turned to face Harry, his curls going in all directions. His sleepy face was the most adorable thing ever, even while it was covered in bruises.

Without realizing it, I started scanning my fingers on the outline of his perfectly structured face.

He mumbled something in his sleep and begin to move around a bit. After a few seconds, his eyes fluttered open, the moonlight sparkling in them.

"What's wrong?" He asked in his rough voice. It was so attractive.

"Can't sleep." I replied back.

"Would you like me to entertain you?" he asked jokingly.

"Shutup and go back to sleep." i smiled.

"If you insist."

Almost immediately his eyes shut and he fell back into a deep sleep. I found interest in watching his chest slowly rise and fall.

Once I realized how tired I was, I snuggled back into Harry's chest. He instinctively wrapped his arm tightly around me.

"Harry." I muttered.

"Yes?"

"You should go. I don't want my parents walking in." I replied.

He sighed. "Fine...I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Sure." I replied.

He leaned over and kissed my forehead.

"Sweet dreams."

"Bye Harry."

He tucked me in under my blankets before he walked out of my room and shut the door behind him.

I could hear him start his car and pull away.

What a day.

-----

"Jessamine time to wake up!" my mom called outside of my door.

I groaned in replied and sat on the edge of my bed and stretched.

3 hours of sleep wasn't enough for me obviously.

When I'm tired, I tend to be a compete bitch.

I quickly took a shower and grabbed a pair of light wash jeans and a flowy light pink shirt.

I managed to brush my hair and apply black mascara to my eyelashes in less than 5 minutes. Since I was already lazy I pulled my hair into a cute side braid.

The sound of my mom calling me from downstairs reached my ears. I grabbed my keys and my purse, put on my white toms and went downstairs.

"Someone's waiting outside for you, honey." she said to me. "He said his name is...Harry? Do you know him?" she asked concerned.

"Yes I met him yesterday..." I replied shyly.

"Well don't let him get you in trouble...he doesn't seem like the best guy."

"Don't worry mom, I'm not that interested."

She sighed in relief.

I began to walk out the door before my mom stopped me.

"We took off of work tonight so we could spend some time together. Maybe you should ask Harry if-"

"Uhm maybe." I said before running outside to see a freshly showered harry. His hair still slightly dripping.

"Morning babe." He said nonchalantly.

"Hey." I said back.

"Let's go." he said and began walking down the steps.

"Go...where?" I asked.

"School, duh." He looked at my worried face. "Don't worry, I brought the car this time."

I swear if it was that damn bike I wasn't going, but I felt better knowing he had his car instead.

He politely opened the passenger side for me and shut the door. I buckled up and he took off out of the driveway.

The whole way there was completely silent and very awkward. What do I say?

Should I ask him to dinner?

"What are you thinking about? I can see it on your face." He said, sneaking a peak at my facial expression.

I sighed.

"Well, my mom wanted to see if you wanted to go to dinner with us tonight..." I said unsure of what his reply would be.

He thought for a minute.

"I'd love to."