Chapter 49

This story just hit #1 in Fan Fiction WOOO THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I dedicate this chapter to @stylesmania because I'm in love with her story 'Keeper' and you should take a look at it :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My mind was telling me not to answer but my heart begged to differ. I didn't want to believe that Harry just cheated on me. I didn't want to believe that he hasn't changed.

I wish i wasn't stupid enough to get involved.

'incoming call from...

    Harry :)'

Without even thinking i pressed the accept button and held it to my ear. I could hear him breathing on the other line.

"Jess?" He whimpered through the phone. He sounded so upset, but I knew that I was the most upset by far.

"What." I said quietly so he couldn't hear my emotion.

"I'm coming over. We need to talk about this."

"No Harry. I don't want to talk about this. What you did was wrong and I don't know if I can forgive you for this." I choked on the last word.

He was silent for a good couple of seconds, most likely taking in my last few words.

"I'll be there soon." Is all he said before hanging up.

I looked down at my phone.

"Call ended"

I seriously can't even process this. He thinks he can just come over and make me forgive him? How stupid does he think I am?

Out of pure anger I threw my phone at the wall, leaving a dent. I'm not sure if my phone is now cracked or broken, I honestly could care less at this point.

"Jess are you alright?" My mom called through the door.

I quickly used my blanket to wipe my tears and went up to the door, unlocking it.

She stood there with a worried expression. "What's wrong?" She asked, holding my shoulders.

"Harry and I got into an arguement, I'll be okay." I lied to her. She didn't need to know what had happened. My parents would probably forbid him from seeing me again. I honestly didn't want that to happen.

"Have you talked to him?" She asked curiously.

"I have, he said he was on his way here a few minutes ago. I don't know if i want to talk to him right now." I told her truthfully.

"You realize it's nearly midnight right?" She said.

I didn't even realize how late it was, I was so caught up crying in my bed for hours.

"If you talk to him, do it outside so your father doesn't hear you." She assured me. I'm so glad I have an understanding mother.

"Okay." I nodded my head.

"Goodnight, i love you." She said, pulling me into a hug.

"Love you too." I said back as she walked back down the stairs

.

-------------------------------------------------

I closed the door behind her and went to go pick up my phone, which was only cracked near the home button.

A message from Harry come onto my screen.