Chapter 24

The next morning my phone began loudly vibrating against my bed. I stretched out to grab it then realized it was Harry calling me. It was only 7am, why why why.

"Yes, Harry." I asked, annoyed and tired.

"Well goodmorning to you too," He replied sarcastically.

"No, seriously. I got maybe 2 hours of sleep and you're bothering me."

"I called to make sure you were up and getting ready for school." He said.

"DAmnnittttt." I yelled, tossing my face into my pillow, with my phone still next to my ear.

"I'll be over in 30 min to pick you up. Don't forget to take your medicine." He said reminding me. Glad he remembered because I surely didn't.

"Fine, see you soon." I said hanging up and tossing my phone onto my night stand.

Before I got out of bed, I did this little stretching thing while making weird noises. My leg slightly throbbed but not as bad as yesterday. Yesterday I could barely walk on it.

Slowly but surely making my way to my bathroom, I went to my closet first to gather my clothes. My pick of the day was a black high-low skirt with a white shirt and brown gladiator shoes. The skirt was easier to put on than jeans, because of the cast.

As I looked in my bathroom mirror I noticed my hair was sticking in all different directions....oh Harry.

I grabbed my curling wand and hairspray, going to work on my hair. Pinning the sides of my hair with a bobby pin, I curled the bottom of my hair and sprayed on a little hairspray, making sure it kept hold for most of the day.

Pleased with my hair, I started makeup. I put on a thin amount of eyeliner and a bunch of mascara since my eyelashes weren't naturally long. The black of my mascara made my blue eyes pop nicely. I usually don't use any type of foundation since my face is mostly clear and tan anyways.

I threw my clothes on quickly, noticing that Harry would be here any second. I brushed my teeth as fast as I could, while still making sure they were clean. Tossing my backpack onto my back, I grabbed my phone and walked (limped) downstairs.

The sound of a car horn indicated Harry was outside waiting for me. He isn't the most patient person.

I got onto my crutches and walked onto the porch, locking the door behind me.

It was kind of a challenge to get down the stairs so Harry quickly came to my side and helped me down them.

"Morning, slow poke." He said, kissing my check and opening the car door for me.

"Good morning." I replied back, throwing my bag into the floor of the car along with my crutches.

"No kiss for me?" He asked, pretending to pout and crossing his arms like a child.

"You have to earn it Styles." I said with a wink, closing the door right in front of him.

The face he made was hilarious.

He jumped into the driver seat and put the car in drive, pulling out quickly. Even though we argue about his driving skills, he still feels the need to go as fast as he thinks is safe.

The car was silent until he spoke up, "Going to visit your dad after school?" he asked looking at me curiously.

"Yeah, my mom is getting me after school and taking me there." I replied.

"Do you want me to be there?" he asked, catching me by surprise.

"I'm not going to make you, you've done enough for me."

"I'd do anything for you, remember that."

"That means a lot Harry."

-------------------------------------

The school day dragged on but it finally ended. All day people would constantly ask 'what happened' or 'does it hurt'. Of course it fucking hurt, I was shot.

I limped outside on my crutches and walked quickly to my moms waiting car. She smiled once I opened the door.

"How was school?" She asked, not even waiting until I was fully in the vehicle.

Once I was inside and buckled I replied. "Fine. I'm just ready to see dad."

"Me too." was all she said back.

---------------------------------------------

We arrived at the hospital. I had called and texted Harry twice but he didn't reply, which was strange of him. He was always the type to respond back quickly.

Walking inside, we went straight to my dads room where he was sitting up right in his hospital bed.

"Daddy?!" I yelled, running as fast as I could, embracing him into a hug. Both of us shed our share of tears before I let go.

"I missed you so much, baby girl." He said, still holding on,

"I missed you more dad." I said, hugging him once again.

Eventually it turned into a group hug with my mom, dad and I.

Our family was back together.

--------------

We left the hospital hours later, since my dad wasn't allowed to leave for another week or two.

No sign of Harry. No text, No calls. Nothing.

I even tried calling him after we left and just before I went to sleep, but nothing.

I started to worry, hoping nothing bad happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~

hmmmm what's going on?

Is it good or bad?

you guess ;)

BTW I LOVE DIRECT MESSAGING YOU GUYS, YOU'RE ALL TOO SWEET THANKS SO MUCH.