Chapter 72

"No I need to be with her." Harry struggled in the grip of the police officer, who in return put his hands in hand cuffs to restrain him.

"Sir, you can't speak with her until after questioning." The officer calming stated to a now even more angry Harry.

"This is bullshit, get these the fuck off of me." He attempted to pull the hand cuffs apart but failed. You could see the muscles in his arms tense with every movement.

"Not until you've calmed down." He began to lead Harry out of the building, me being escorted out right behind him.

"Harry stop fighting and do as your told." I warned him.

At this point Alan was put onto a stretcher and rushed to the nearest hospital, losing a fatal amount of blood by the minute.

"That asshole deserves to suffer and you all fucking know it."

"Sir please stop using foul language." The officer beside me now began warning him as well.

As we came outside, people were swarming everywhere along with cop cars and emergency vehicles.

I recognized several students taking a seat in a cop car as they told their experiences to an officer with a clipboard.

I counted 5 ambulances flying out of the parking lot, knowing there could be people I knew in them....

Niall.

I'm pretty sure I could've fainted in that moment.

"Louis." I began yelling into the crowded parking lot, the officer lightly griping my arm.

"You can't go yet miss."

"Don't touch her." Harry warned him, being on feet away, leaning on a cop car.

"Louis!" I yelled again completely ignoring his idiotic request. My friend was seriously injured and I had to know if he was being cared for immediately.

The only sounds I could hear were the police radios going off one after another, ambulance sirens coming and going, lights flashing everywhere.

"Louis!" I yelled the third time, this time running into the crowd.

"Miss!"

"Let me go!" I heard Harry struggle behind me as if the held him back from following me. Thankfully he was hand cuffed so he couldn't defend himself as he normally would.

"Jessamine?" I heard my name being called close by and I ran in the direction of it.

There he stood with his white shirt smeared with a little of blood on his side where he helped carry Niall out.

"Is he okay? Where is he?" I ran out of breath.

"The took him as soon as I came out, he's being taken care of." He assured me. "Where's Harry?"

"The cops had to restrain him but he's back being questioned."

"Miss you need to come back with me." The officer caught up to me and put his hand on my shoulder, leading me back.

I gave Louis an apologetic look. "Meet me at the hospital."

He nodded his head and began to walk in the opposite direction.

Walking back, Harry was back leaning against the car obviously pissed off.

Once he saw me he instantly perked up and looked at me with questioning eyes.

I did as I was told and didn't speak to him until after questioning.

Harry refused to cooperate with the poor man but I answered the few questions honestly.