CHAPTER-1

Hate is a strong word. Loathe is the strongest.

And here I was loathing someone's existence like never before.

"You're a biggest possible jerk, Trev!" I yelled, hanging up the call.

My jaw clenched as my heart raced in rage.

It was always about him. This whole wedding crap. It was all for him.

I never stood up for myself. And today I did miraculously. I just didn't feel like to go through this anymore. Even if it was going to be consequences for my choice.

He without asking me chose the wedding venue, and he just brought it up in middle of our one sided conversation after finalizing it.

The only choice I kept in this whole wedding planning was the venue. I wanted it to be Nashville as it had a lot of memories of when I was a child. It was where mom had been born and raised. So mostly all summers mom and I had spent there together at granny's farmhouse. Being there was the only happy memories I could remember.

But Trevor was so spineless against his classy standards to consider my only choice.

I stared at my phone, expecting any call returning from that jerk. It wasn't like I was going to answer it. But it made me feel depreciated like always. Like I had no sentiments to care for.

I might have lived my whole life like that. Always being an unworthy child for my father. And every moment of it was my crucifying past. But how long could I hold up if it was going to remain all same. Trevor being like that. I didn't feel anything for him.

My eyes caught my mom's picture of hugging me that I had on my phone's screen. It was her last birthday.

Her silver eyes were shimmering with joy, a beautiful smile on her pearly face. She was exquisite. The most beautiful women I had known.

All my anger dissipating from before, leaving a bittersweet smile that twitched my lips up.

I never imagined that there could be a day in my life that would have no her till that day I lost her in that...I inhaled sharply in a try to immure my tears...car accident.

I miss you...

It had been two years. It could've been all different if she'd been here. Maybe I could've found someone right for me.

I stood up from the bed, trying to break through the brooding that spasmed my heart. I strolled straight down to the fridge in the kitchen. Pulling it open, I slide a chocolate pudding out from it.

Chocolate helped me a lot, especially, during these emotional breakdown moments.

Even if I had a fiancé to marry, I was all alone. I didn't even have friends. I never found a perfect fit around me. I didn't feel belong to anyone to have any friendship formed. Being from a family having a great fortune, I lived in a society which was shallow with money and class where I could never truly be myself. Isolation appealed to me a lot than being with people like that.

Well, Trev was no good either.

I didn't want to be with him. He was a mere attraction that I could've dumped after a month of dating if it wasn't for my dad.

His father was my father's rich friend, and during one of those drab business parties we were introduced to each other.

His personality charmed the women around him. I agreed that his platinum blond hairs and electric blue eyes were enhancer to his already good looks. But his attitude was as ugly as good his looks were.