Explanations

Who's the violet eye guy in the epilogue?
If you have read chapter 76 carefully then during the Reuben's POV, when he was unconscious and in a dream like state, he saw a man that had a copper brown hairs and violet eyes. He held a dagger, dripping blood, in his hand. Shaft of the dagger had a blue gem embedded on it. The same dagger which was impaled into Reuben's back by Erebus. He whispered the name "Zarius" before his eyes fell drop. And the same physical description is given for the mysterious man in epilogue.

What is Grim Shadow?
Person with magic of book of grimoire and book of shadows is referred to as Grim Shadow. And in Demon Obsession universe there's only one girl with this magic which Ives wanted to release from her.

Where's Reuben?
Kidaengious is a name I came up with combing Greek and Latin. It's meaning is guardian angel. When that violet eye guy closed his eyes, he saw a scene playing before his vision. In which, he saw an angel on his knees before gods of angel. God said to him he's a guardian of grim shadow. And the dangers for grim shadow hasn't been over yet. Kidaengious has melting brown eyes. And you must surely know whose eyes were describes as melting brown orbs by Aurora uncountable times throughout the whole book.

Who's Arlene?
After watching that angel scene that violet eye guy opened his eyes. He was sitting on a tree whose shade casted over his favorite grave where a girl whose beauty enraptured her visited that grave. And you must know who the girl is. Whole watching her, he whispered "Arlene."

What are clans?
Clans are part of wizarding world in DO universe. Every wizard is born in a clan. There are many clans among which moonless clan is notorious for dark wizards, though not, every wizard born in that clan can be considered as black wizard. But mostly are discriminated due to that clans being infamous for dark wizards. Charlie and Oliver are from Solis clan. And Charlie was once the clan master of the Solis clan. And much more about the clans and wizarding world of DO universe will be explained in the sequel.

What is Clan master?
Head of the clans are referred to as clan master. One with highest experience in magic and a user of heavenly magic can be elected for this position.

What is heavenly magic?
It is the highest level of magic that matches the magic of gods.

What is hellish magic?
It is the highest level of dark magic that matches the magic of demons. Person using it generally referred to as Black wizard. And the most infamous black wizard of new age era in magic was Ives Quireon.

-----------------------------------------------------
I hope now I've cleared all your doubts throughout the whole book.

But if you still have any, feel free to ask them.

Happy New year!