CHAPTER-16

Reuben's POV-:

I was squatted down at the couch, caressing Aurora's brow. "Aurora, Aurora." I called out to her, as her eyes were starting to close, but it seemed to no avail. Her eyes at last dropped shut.

"What happened to her? " A meek voice interrupted, probably of that guy. Rage was throbbing all over me, but Aurora needed my attention now, so I would deal with him later.

Seeing Aurora's slow heaving of chest my heart dropped!

No!no!no!

I had to do something fast. Passing through the demon's veil of darkness created a numbing pain that the any ordinary human could die on spot and seeing Aurora limped but breathing proved my suspicion about Aurora's not being an ordinary human.

I had to summon the second seed. I had to summon the part of Asclepius' magic of healing. Only the god of healing could do this.

I clenched my fist and put it on Aurora's brow and closed my eyes. I focused my mind over a white light I was creating in my mind and slowly the flow energy started to channelised in me. "Asclepius." I muttered as I opened my eyes.

My fist had a green glow around it. I slowly stroked it over her brow and soon that glow started to get seeped in her body.

She would be able to open her eyes later. A deep sense of relief settled in me when I saw her chest heaving in balance.

"Aurora." I sighed.

"Dude what's going on?" Again a voice that I despised without having any personal interaction with its owner spoke.

I stood up from my spot and swung towards him. Rage that I subsided for Aurora's sake returned back and with more intensity than before as I glowered at him.

A blonde haired guy stood before me with a questioning gaze that his hazel eyes held. I stared at them with such an intensity that they could have gone blind if I would have continued glaring him straight in the eye.

"Who are you?" I asked through my gritted teeth.

He looked startled, though he was trying to match my glower, I could sense his uneasiness. There was something off about him. How did he come to Aurora's rescue like this and most importantly how did he get his hand on vile filled with water of heavens? Only angels had an access to them.

"I'm Oliver." He replied, trying to sound calm but there was storm of conflicts going in him, just from one look inside his eyes I could tell.

I strode towards him and reaching near I grabbed his collar and pulled him closer to have a deep look inside his eyes.

"Hey!" He protested. "What's wrong with you?"

His deep hazel eyes held a story. I could see him and some hazy images of dark shadow then he digging in a garden as if for searching something,   but I couldn't read the whole story in them. It was all in bits like some force was masking it, hiding it from me.

I pushed him to the wall and grabbed his throat. "Who are you?" I asked in a monotonous tone.

"I told you, my name is Oliver," he cried in panic. "I- I take care of Ms. Ayres' garden every weekend. You can ask her."

"I'm not talking about your name." I told, my voice is at the verge of bursting. "Who are you?" I enunciated each word to get the meaning clear to him.

His eyes widened and something in them clicked as if finally understanding my words. "A- a wizard."

Is he the destined wizard?