CHAPTER-34

Reuben's POV-:

I missed this frail looking exquisite figure in my arms. I was craving for this proximity. I was craving for her. Not able to see her was eating me from inside but now all my worries had been eradicated seeing her safe and back with me.

A beaming smile graced my lips as I lifted her in my arms. She's finally back with me.

"Get her!" A voice ordered, pulling me back from my trance and one of these hooded clowns, flocking around us stepped forward.

My muscles flexed in rage and I felt my temperature rising. With his each step forward, my rage was aggravating. My hands were itching to strangle them all.

How dare they?!

He held his both palm out but I didn't even needed to speak to cast a spell.

His lips parted but before the words could come out, my eyes narrowed, looking sharply at him.

His hands on its own started to twist at an unimaginable angle until a sickly snapping voice echoed and he dropped to the ground in an agonizing cry.

A groaning voice had my attention averted and I saw that...punk...crouching on the ground, clutching his side and a girl standing before him.

I smirked. Good, I don't like him.

The flock of clown started to advance towards me together, probably with a notion of an attempt to overpower me.

Cowards!

My eyes glided over all of them, and next instant they all flung back to the ground.

I walked, carrying Aurora through their laying forms to him. The girl backed away. "It ain't over!" Warning this, her form started to dissolve in the air until she was vanished from their.

Her magic... It was so dark. I could feel the gloom lingering in the air just from her presence here.

Grimness contorted my features. Dark wizards.

My hold on Aurora tightened. They wouldn't be able to harm even a single strand of her. I wouldn't let them.

"Why are you here?" My eyes lifted to the crouching...punk.

"It's obvious, I'm not here for you." I scoffed.

Clutching his side, he pushed himself off the ground. His face was drenched in sweat and his breathing came out gruff. His eyes drifted to Aurora.

"Aurora!" He whispered, putting a step towards her but I backed away.

"She's alright." I told, keeping the venom in my voice away though it was only a mere try.

He glared at me, like it really had any effect on me.

***

I drove the car in silence, taking the glaring glances at the punk. As more as I was tempted with the idea of leaving him there. I didn't. I had to take him with me.

It took me time to realize but eventually it was bound to be realized...He was one of the destined wizards to meet me and all the fibers in my body loathed this but I had no say in the matter. I just had to bear with him.

I hated to admit it but his help was required in aim of setting Aurora free from Erebus' obsession. If him being the destined wizards was decided by my instincts then I wouldn't even spare him a chance but if it weren't for my guiding dreams that occurred whenever I was going wrong. I had to accept this after several self talks.