Prologue

PUBLISHED ON 7th December 2017

|Disclaimer|

This story is a fanfiction based on Mtv' s popular youth show Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan aired in India. It is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. I don't own the characters as it's owned by MTv except there's a slight alteration of the surnames. If any scene contains any similarity to a story, movie, serial except KYY then it's just a mere coincidence because the author is not supposed to read all stories and watch all movies or serials. It's just a fanfiction by a KYY fan meant only for entertainment purpose and is not supposed to violate any copyright rules or hurt anyone's sentiments.

Plagiarism is a crime. Copy paste of this work on any website or using any scenes, dialogues or quotes of this story in your story without my consent. If any person is find doing this then it will ne termed as violation of copyright terms and will be strictly punished by wattpad authorities for breach of copyright.

He grabbed me by the wrist. I jerked his hands away and stepped forward. I took just two steps forward when he pulled me back with a jerk and next I was caged in his arms against the tree.

We stood too close that his hot breath fanned the stray locks that covered my reddened face.

"Don't! Don't ever do that to me."

"It's my life my choice!"

"It's not!"

"Why do you think so?"

"Because YOU ARE MINE FOREVER AND ALWAYS"

"Wow! Am I an object that you can own me?"

"Shut up!" he frowned.

"I won't! What will you do to me? huh?" I gritted.

In an instant he pressed his body against mine and captured my lips devilishly.

Hey guys I am back with another new story. Hope you guys like it.

Vote, comment and share!

Love,

Sangita