27 ~ WHAT - IF - I - DON'T?

Hello lovelies here goes the update!

Enjoy Reading!

Nandini's pov

"Hey Nanz!Did you submit the project? " Bella called me on my way back from the library.

"Yup finally I did, Thank God the deadline had been extended."

"Yeah I was relieved too.So where are you going now?" Bella asked quizzically

"I'm just heading for my next class chemistry. What about you?"

"Boring Mathematics!" She yawned

"Awww enjoy then playing with the numbers." I winked and bade her bye.

Thankfully I didn't had to face the monster today. Guess he wasn't in school today. Last night was no less than a nightmare. But I survived it and I'm thankful to Aiyappa for that.

Today Navya had a plan for girl's night out at Bella's house. Well I didn't like anything but I needed to go to keep myself away from Manik's thoughts.

I hated him but still he was in my mind 24×7. Why was it so? Why couldn't I delete him from my memory. I wish my brain had been a computer I could have delete him from my memory and then erase from recycle bin as well. But everything is just a wish that would never be possible in real world.

"Hey Manik how did you do that?" I was climbing the stairs of the second floor when I heard someone calling Manik's name.

"What?" I moved forward and saw Manik leaning on the railing and a dirty blonde approaching him from the left.

"I mean how did you manage not doing a single work of your project?"

Well I don't have a habit of eavesdropping but this was something interesting and it concerned me so I hid myself behind the wall.

"That's none of your business dude!" Manik frowned

"I know right! But I wanted to take revenge from my ex girlfriend so I just need to know some tips from you." The guy spoke

"Why? Do I look like a revenge advisor to you?" Manik pulled out the earphones

"Aah come on just say I wanna know that's it."

"I have observed you and that girl. I think there is something between you both, well now it's obvious you don't see an eye to eye. By the way was Nanz your girlfriend?"

Wow this conversation was going somewhere else.

"Shut the fuck up okay! Who's she to me is none of your concern. Well you wanna know then yes I have my sources to get things done by my way." Manik growled

"You mean you bribed Mrs Stauffer?"

"Come on I have better things to do than that. I know how to hit the right spot." Manik was looking into my direction.

Wait a minute!

Did he see me?

Hope he didn't.

"Dude what did you do exactly? Can you give the deets? Actually I have my computer project next week with my ex as a partner so your help could aid me to plan my revenge."

"Okay fine!". Manik stuffed the earphones into his pocket " I just promised her to win Mr White!"

"Dude you're a genius!" That guy hugged Manik all of a sudden.

"Okay Issac stop being clingy like a girl!" Manik broke the hug.

I felt like I would kill this Manik Malhotra at any moment. He used his ways to impress that Mrs Stauffer so that he could annoy the shit out of me.