6 ~ Be careful chickenpie;)

Hey guys since its sunday and because many of you wanted an early update here I am with chapter 6 .Thank you everyone for the love ...😍😍😍

Inline comments please

Nandini's pov

I didn't have time to think more when Steve pulled me out of my place and I crashed onto his hard chest.His arms coiled around my waist.And I knew what was coming next.

"Kiss me Nanz!!"

Steve leaned closer to me but I stood still like a dead person.

I was praying for a miracle but even that was impossible because Navya wasn't there and I couldn't complain about it to the monster because I didn't know him in person.

Aiyappa please save me!!!

Steve came dangerously close.My heart thumped faster than usual given the nervousness and anxiety.His thumb grazed my lower lip ready to devour my lips in the next moment.

"Steve!!!!!! How dare you?"

The feminine voice came as a saviour because the voice broke Steve's concentration from my lips with colour draining from his handsome face.His grip on my waist loosened and he pushed me away as he turned to face that girl.

I looked over his shoulder to find that bitch Claudia fuming in anger.Ahaan well today that bitch helped me indirectly.My joy knew no bounds at the moment because Claudia the bitch saved me literally.

I moved away from Steve and joined Rob who was smiling at the unfolding drama.Claudia slapped Steve and grabbed his arm and dragged him downstairs. I couldn't stop laughing nor did Rob and Bella.

"Rob how did she come here?" I couldn't stop me from asking

"Well you should thank me for that." he winked

"Wait what?"

"I'm sorry Nanz I was too helpless at that time.My stupid friends didn't know much about Steve and so that dare..I'm sorry for that."

"It's okay Rob m fine..But how did Claudia came to know about it? Was it you Rob? " I asked eyeing him

"Y-Yeah Nanz it was me. Actually was blank at that moment.I became your friend and I couldn't help you in that situation. I was angry on myself but just then an idea clicked and I called Claudia adding some spice to my interpretation, next we all witnessed the result."

"Wow Rob that was an excellent move.Thank you so much for saving me from that jerk's kiss.It really means a lot to me." I said hugging Rob

Bella too joined me in our hug.This Bella acted too cute while drunk.

"Okay girls now leave me. You guys are squeezing me." he said with a laugh

"Okay Rob it's time for me to leave.Once again I'm thankful for what you did."

"Come on Nanz we're friends so don't be formal.Anyways I'll drop you both. It's already 11.30pm"

"No problem. By the way you are drunk too so you don't need to. Morever the party isn't over so you enjoy. Don't worry I will be fine."

"Okay as you wish, see you then."

I dragged Bella along with me who was still under the effect of alcohol.I dropped her at her place and came back home.And there was no sign of Navya.Hope she used protection I thought.

I didn't want to take food so after freshening up slept soon as today's events exhausted me a lot.

**********