33 ~ Who the hell are you?

Thank you all for 63k+ reads 😘😘

Inline comments Please

Nandini's pov

"Because YOU ARE MINE FOREVER AND ALWAYS"

"Wow..Am I an object that you can own me?" I snapped

"Shut up" he frowned

"I won't. What will you do to me? huh?" I gritted

In an instant he pressed his body against mine and captured my lips devilishly.

I was shocked would be an understatement. How the hell did he kiss me again? He tugged at my lower lip to get an entrance to my mouth.But would I do that? Nah not in your dreams Manik Malhotra!

It took all my strength to push away the mighty Monster.He stumbled back because of the sudden push.Before he could take a breathe my hand flew to the side of his face.

Manik held his cheek that had my five printed on it.The skin turned red due to the intensity of the slap.

"What the fuck Nandini?" He groaned in pain

"What the fuck Manik?" I looked into his eye "What do you think of yourself? A king that you would do anything and none of your subjects would protest? But sorry to break your little kingly bubble Manik. I am not your dumb subject." I seethed air quoting the words kingly bubble.

"What the shit are you speaking?"

"Really I'm speaking shit? What about you? You can kiss me anytime and then push me when you are done? Am I a puppet to you whom you would wrap around your fingers? Huh? Manik will say Nandini kiss me and I'll kiss you and then when you're done with me you'll say Nandini stay away from me and Nandini being the naive puppet will comply with your orders.This is what you want right?" I poked my finger on his chest.

As soon as I completed my words,BOOM the thunder roared in the evening sky.It echoed the tempest in my mind that brought out the worst in me.

"Look Nandini! I know it's not that easy for you.I-I know I've been a jerk in the last few days.But please believe me once." He cupped my face "I'm really sorry for whatever I did in the past."

"And do you think saying sorry would suffice to your wrong deeds?" I shoved his hand away.

"No it won't.But I would make it up to you." He said,determination evident in his eyes.

I laughed hearing those words.

"Who the hell are you? A bad boy right?" He shook his head. "And FYI I know what goes on in the back of bad boys' minds.They just want to make the good girl fall for them. And when they do so the bad boys deflower them and once bored they move on to other bimbos. To cut it short bad boys are manwhores." I scoffed

Manik's face fell flat.A strange emotion coloured his face.Hurt I guess.

"Do you think that low of me?" He looked at me with hurt stinging his eyes in the form of tears.

Shit! Did I go too far? I didn't think before saying.

"I-I don't know" I looked down at my feet.My words sounded alien to my ears.The drizzling was gone followed by heavy downpour.

"I know I kissed a girl in front of you but that doesn't make me a manwhore.I might have screwed a number of girls in the past but I haven't screwed them since the time I met you,online,of course." I raised my brows at him

Screwing a number of girls and he's still not a manwhore? Huh!

But he said he hadn't screwed anyone since we met online.Is that true? Should I believe him?