26 ~ Of course I would do that!

Wow it's 33k+ reads.. Waiting for 50 k🙈🙈🙈Thank you my lovelies for such a good response to my hard work.I know I'm late because I have some personal reasons for that including the writer's block I faced these days. Nevertheless here is the next update. Enjoy and do not forget to comment and vote.

Enjoy Reading!

Inline comments please

Nandini's Pov

"What seriously?" Navu asked with shocking eyes while breaking the egg into the pan

"Yes" I winked

"You seriously punched that Monster Manik?"

"Yo Navya" I blew kisses to the right hand which had the honour of punching that douchebag.

"I can't believe this! The sweet innocent Nanz turned violent. Wow Monster Manik changed our Nanz" She said while spreading the omlette.

I rolled my eyes at her.

"So did you see the rising anger in him?" Navya asked while she tossed the omlette.

"Nah I didn't care to look back at him but I'm afraid what if he takes a revenge or something." I was a little worried to be honest.

"Nanz I don't think he will dare to infuriate the new Nandini because if he does he would meet the same fate." Navya winked and placed the cooked omlette on our plates

"Umm maybe " I dug in the omlette

There was a knock at the door and that was a cue for me to leave for school with Zack.Yes he started dropping me daily to school.

******

Okay a week passed and by Aiyappa's grace there was no revenge taken by that Monster. Everyday I thanked Aiyappa for keeping me away from the monstrous ways of any kind of revenge planned by that Monster Manik.

It's not that I didn't face him at all. The past week I did encounter him face to face but I ignored him just like a kid ignores the yucky medicines during the flu.

I was proud on myself after all I succeeded in ignoring him. Right now I was heading to my computer class. I was already late and one more minute could put me into detention.

Thank God Mrs Stauffer didn't come. I took my seat near the corner because I didn't want to be in the limelight at the computer class because at times I sucked at some lessons.

A minute before Mrs Stauffer's arrival the devil arrived and I saw him approaching me. I looked around to see any empty seat but there was none. So today I was going to suffer I concluded.

As expected he slumped into the chair beside me and smirked seeing me reacting to his wide stretched hands on the other side of my chair.

Jerk!

Lessons began and we noted down and now it was time for some important announcement.

"So students there's an assignment on developing a website.You can choose any field and can choose your partners yourself and then submit the assignment by the end of the third day." Mrs Stauffer announced and roamed around the class eyeing practically all of us.

I was glad we could choose our partners. I wasn't much good at developing a website because I literally sucked at it and I knew a girl called Linda who could help me in this. She was a good acquaintance.

"I choose Nandini Murthy as my project partner." A husky voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

I looked up at the source of the voice and all my beautiful thoughts of making Linda as my partner went down the gutter.