12 ~ As if I care!

Inline comments please.. It makes me super happy😄

My eyes were shut and I was waiting for the miracle. But there was none.Instead Steve grabbed my waist and pulled me closer.I wanted to knee him where the sun didn't shine but he was a smart a**. He came between my legs making me difficult to move an inch.

My doom was near.Now no one could save me from being raped.Steve ducked his head in my neck and started dropping kisses over my neckline.

I felt disgusted and humiliated with his touch.Hot tears rolled down my cheeks as his kisses burnt holes on my purity.

Still I prayed to Aiyappa silently waiting for a miracle but my mind didn't support my heart's wishes.

In an instant the flood of Steve's kisses came to an abrupt halt.I opened my eyes and noticed him being carried by his hairs and dumped into the floor like a heap of rubbish.

My eyes followed the person who was as tall as Steve. Dumping Steve looked as a cake walk to him.

However, Steve got up from the floor and rushed towards my saviour aiming to punch him at his face.But in turn that tall hunk dodged the coming punch and kneed him between his legs.

Steve growled in pain for the next couple of minutes while my saviour turned towards me

"Are you fine Nandini?"

"Y-Yes M-a-n-i-k" I managed to utter.

I hated fights and now I was witnessing it.The fight scene aa well as the molestation literally made me speechless unable to utter anything.But the best part of everything was that the miracle had happened.God send his angel to protect me.Tears brimmed in my doe eyes.

Manik Malhotra,my saviour stepped closer to me wrapping his hands over my shoulders

"Let's go Nandini!!I have called the cops they will take care of this mother****** "

I nodded and the next moment I saw Steve approaching with a hockey stick

"Manikkkkkkkkkkkkk" I screamed

But before the hockey stick could hit Manik he held it back twisting it around Steve's neck

"Seems you didn't had enough.Wanna see more?" Manik chuckled

Then he dragged Steve and pinned him to the wall and rained a shower of punches in Steve's tummy.

I wiped my tears away and gasped at the scene.It ended I thought but no Steve managed to kick Manik making him stumble backward. But Manik held his balance soon and grabbed Steve's neck followed by a hard punch at his jaw.

It was so hard that blood oozed out from the corner of Steve's lips. But Steve was no less he managed to punch Manik making a bruise at the corner of his mouth.

Manik too didn't budge.He started beating the shit out of that Steve.

I was stupefied by the ongoing violence.No one was ready to surrender.I was anxiously waiting for the cops.Hope they would reach on time.

In the meantime I saw Steve's phone lying on the study table.I clutched it hard and tried to open it but this time it wasn't unlocked, it asked for face ID.

Shit Steve had locked it.It was an I phone X.I didn't know what to do.An idea struck my mind and I dropped the phone hard on the marbled floor.

I took the flower pot and damaged the screen.It was now fully cracked.I hope now everything inside it was corrupted.I threw it aiming at the wall and it crushed into a few pieces.Finally my work was done.I even destroyed the sd cards and pen drive that had a slight possibility to store the data.