36 ~ You look hot tonight!

Inline comments please!

Nandini's pov

"Y-You?" I stuttered.

"Omg!The great Nanz remembers a common man like me"

"What do you want Steve?" I pretended to be bold and spoke in a harsh tone.

"You Nanz!" He grinned like a devil.

"I'm not interested" I made a blank face.

"I don't need your approval" He slowly moved towards me.I turned my back on him and quickened my steps.

"Where do you think you're going?" He tugged at my elbow forcing me to turn back.

"None of your business!" I spat.

"You look hot tonight!" Steve started checking me out from top to bottom.

Jerking his hand away I literally cursed myself for engaging in a mud fight, second I cursed Navya for this skimpy outfit and third I cursed my ego for letting go of the ride offer by Manik.

Oh God!

Where's Manik?

Last time he saved me from this asshole. Now who would save me in this stormy and rainy night?

All these questions made me gasp out of terror.

"Come on let's go and find some room!" I was shocked at Steve's words.

"It never gonna happen Steve" I hissed.

"Come on I know you want me!"I rolled my eyes. "Wait a second did you fall for that moron Manik Malhotra?"

"None of your business!" I clasped the shrug closer to my bosom because of the cold rain hitting us.

"Not that I care for him but I love taking a girl who belongs to someone else." A nasty grin appeared on his lips as he stroked his chin eyeing me up and down.

"You're a pscyho!" I gritted.

He slowly began moving towards me and I took a step back everytime he tried to take over me until I tripped on a stone and fell on my butt.

No this time no one held me in my arms as I badly wanted Manik to do so.There was no Manik, in fact not even a single living soul be it a human, animal or bird.

I was in danger, a grave danger where I was about to be raped by this nasty psychopath Steve.

"Aah your slim legs are inviting me Nanz!" He touched my bare thigh making me flinch in disgust.

"Leave me!" I begged and removed his hand.

"Leave? Seriously? I'm planning to do it right here and you're asking me to leave?" He squatted on the wet ground and touched my ankle. He was about to run his fingers down my leg that I pulled my legs closer to my body and tried getting up.But he pulled me down in an instant.

I dragged myself on the wet ground avoiding his bad touches but the more I dragged myself the more he touched my bare thigh.My elbows already developed scratches and blood oozed out of them. But still I managed to get away from him and stand on my feet.

"Go and fuck yourself you bloody asshole!" I spat and turned away and sprinted on the deserted road.But Steve caught up with me in a few minutes pulling me down on a roadside bench towering over me.

In a nano second,pinning me against the woodem bench, he lowered his face into the crook of my neck sucking my skin harshly.He was between my legs. His hard erection brushing against my bare thigh.